Cambridge LL.M. Applicants 2023-2024

Goose1

Did everyone receive an email from the postgraduate admissions office regarding funding applications shortly after their application moved to under review?

I think so. It's an automated message. I believe everyone gets it. Did anyone get a mail regarding the confirmation on their commonwealth scholarship application? 

I received this the day I submitted my application.

"Thank you, for submitting your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship You can edit your application form up until the closing date for applications. If you have any queries please email info@cscuk.org.uk 

Commonwealth Scholarship Commission"

Additionally, one from the commonwealth Trust @ cambridge requesting to provide them with my application number from my commonwealth shared Cambridge submitted application.

Have you received any emails in addition?

[quote][quote]Did everyone receive an email from the postgraduate admissions office regarding funding applications shortly after their application moved to under review? [/quote]<br><br>I think so. It's an automated message. I believe everyone gets it. Did anyone get a mail regarding the confirmation on their commonwealth scholarship application?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>I received this the day I submitted my application.<br><br>"Thank you, for submitting your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship&nbsp;You can edit your application form up until the closing date for applications.&nbsp;If you have any queries please email&nbsp;info@cscuk.org.uk&nbsp;<br><br>Commonwealth Scholarship Commission"<br><br>Additionally, one from the commonwealth Trust @ cambridge requesting to provide them with my application number from my commonwealth shared Cambridge submitted application.<br><br>Have you received any emails in addition?
202324LLM

Did everyone receive an email from the postgraduate admissions office regarding funding applications shortly after their application moved to under review?

I think so. It's an automated message. I believe everyone gets it. Did anyone get a mail regarding the confirmation on their commonwealth scholarship application? 

I received this the day I submitted my application.

"Thank you, for submitting your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship You can edit your application form up until the closing date for applications. If you have any queries please email info@cscuk.org.uk 

Commonwealth Scholarship Commission"

Additionally, one from the commonwealth Trust @ cambridge requesting to provide them with my application number from my commonwealth shared Cambridge submitted application.

Have you received any emails in addition?

No that's it. Nothing since the email asking for my application number. 

[quote][quote][quote]Did everyone receive an email from the postgraduate admissions office regarding funding applications shortly after their application moved to under review? [/quote]<br><br>I think so. It's an automated message. I believe everyone gets it. Did anyone get a mail regarding the confirmation on their commonwealth scholarship application?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>I received this the day I submitted my application.<br><br>"Thank you, for submitting your application for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship&nbsp;You can edit your application form up until the closing date for applications.&nbsp;If you have any queries please email&nbsp;info@cscuk.org.uk&nbsp;<br><br>Commonwealth Scholarship Commission"<br><br>Additionally, one from the commonwealth Trust @ cambridge requesting to provide them with my application number from my commonwealth shared Cambridge submitted application.<br><br>Have you received any emails in addition? [/quote]<br><br>No that's it. Nothing since the email asking for my application number.&nbsp;
Goose1

Great. Thanks!

Great. Thanks!

any movement from anyone?

any movement from anyone?<br><br>
frigofobie

any movement from anyone?

Don't think we should expect any movement. If you look at the discussion board for last year's application round, the real movement started around 1 March. Even worse, it seemed to take all of March to get everyone their decisions...

[quote]any movement from anyone?<br><br> [/quote]<br><br>Don't think we should expect any movement. If you look at the discussion board for last year's application round, the real movement started around 1 March. Even worse, it seemed to take all of March to get everyone their decisions...

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 849 Followers 766 Discussions

Hot Discussions