Cambridge LL.M. Applicants 2023-2024

caighdean

Applications opened last week, might be jumping the gun a bit but would be good to hear from others!

I've provisionally put Wolfson down first and Corpus Christi second but would love to hear what other people are doing.

Applications opened last week, might be jumping the gun a bit but would be good to hear from others!

I've provisionally put Wolfson down first and Corpus Christi second but would love to hear what other people are doing.
jasper12

Hello everyone! I'm excited to apply from New Zealand. I am still working up the courage to ask one of my references though 1f605 

I'm not too sure on my college preferences yet.

I had a question of my own: Is it possible to accept the offer in March (fingers crossed!) but then withdraw later on if we weren't able to secure any funding?

Hello everyone! I'm excited to apply from New Zealand. I am still working up the courage to ask one of my references though&nbsp;:sweat-smile:&nbsp;<br><br>I'm not too sure on my college preferences yet.<br><br>I had a question of my own: Is it possible to accept the offer in March (fingers crossed!) but then withdraw later on if we weren't able to secure any funding?<br>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 844 Followers 759 Discussions