2014 US News Ranking: Chicago & CLS tied

TY2013
idodee
Wow. Berkeley got down from 7th to 9th place (tied with Michigan). That's a bit weird.
Wow. Berkeley got down from 7th to 9th place (tied with Michigan). That's a bit weird.
TY2013
I find it rather reasonable. I believe UPenn is kind of a higher level..
I find it rather reasonable. I believe UPenn is kind of a higher level..
idodee
And I was not being able to decide which school is better for international law. Now I see that Berkeley got up from 8th place to 5th place for International law. If I won't get to NYU, then it's Berkeley for sure.
And I was not being able to decide which school is better for international law. Now I see that Berkeley got up from 8th place to 5th place for International law. If I won't get to NYU, then it's Berkeley for sure.
spaniensis

Where can I find that information?
<blockquote>And I was not being able to decide which school is better for international law. Now I see that Berkeley got up from 8th place to 5th place for International law. If I won't get to NYU, then it's Berkeley for sure.</blockquote>

Where can I find that information?
GodBless
Im not able to find the rankings as well. Can someone please post a link here? Thanks!
Im not able to find the rankings as well. Can someone please post a link here? Thanks!
idodee
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/law-rankings
http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools/law-rankings
GodBless

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New Haven, Connecticut 293 Followers 364 Discussions
Cambridge, Massachusetts 1028 Followers 853 Discussions
Stanford, California 697 Followers 382 Discussions
New York City, New York 1243 Followers 976 Discussions
Chicago, Illinois 509 Followers 308 Discussions
New York City, New York 1860 Followers 1528 Discussions
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 749 Followers 464 Discussions
Charlottesville, Virginia 197 Followers 200 Discussions
Berkeley, California 1097 Followers 548 Discussions