GENEVA ACADEMY 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS

charlielim
Charlielim - No, without scholarship. Fingers crossed! :-)

Thank you for responding haha.

Any new acceptances? I'm still hopeful I'll get in lol.
[quote]Charlielim - No, without scholarship. Fingers crossed! :-) [/quote]

Thank you for responding haha.

Any new acceptances? I'm still hopeful I'll get in lol.
Ikr. I still keep thinking I have a smaaaal chance.

Haha. This waiting is frustrating. Want to get the decision so that I can atleast plan ahead.

[Edited by huuligan barbeque on Mar 17, 2019]

Ikr. I still keep thinking I have a smaaaal chance.

Haha. This waiting is frustrating. Want to get the decision so that I can atleast plan ahead.
charlielim
No news yet of any admission results?
No news yet of any admission results?
I have also applied for full scholarship yet has not received any news.
I have also applied for full scholarship yet has not received any news.
Jana96
I am also waiting... It is quite strange that there has been such a long period of silence from the Academy. I hope there will be another round of offers or even rejections for that matter. I need to sort out my life for next year! :D
I am also waiting... It is quite strange that there has been such a long period of silence from the Academy. I hope there will be another round of offers or even rejections for that matter. I need to sort out my life for next year! :D
charlielim
I think if I don't hear from them by the end of March, I'm gonna assume the worst and wallow in melancholy for 6 months or so, give up on my dream of becoming a human rights/IHL lawyer, and instead, become a corporate lawyer for a multinational corporation, which most probably is secretly engaged in HR violations somewhere to maximise profit. Sad.

[Edited by charlielim on Mar 19, 2019]

I think if I don't hear from them by the end of March, I'm gonna assume the worst and wallow in melancholy for 6 months or so, give up on my dream of becoming a human rights/IHL lawyer, and instead, become a corporate lawyer for a multinational corporation, which most probably is secretly engaged in HR violations somewhere to maximise profit. Sad.
Ndora16
Hey guys!
Just wondering have anyone got a waiting list email or anything? And have anyone been accepted to the MTJ?
Hey guys!
Just wondering have anyone got a waiting list email or anything? And have anyone been accepted to the MTJ?
charlielim
No news from the Academy regarding any waitlist.

I also haven't heard any news on the MTJ programme. (I applied for the LLM btw)
No news from the Academy regarding any waitlist.

I also haven't heard any news on the MTJ programme. (I applied for the LLM btw)
Oliver12
No news - I applied for the partial scholarship in the last week of Jan
No news - I applied for the partial scholarship in the last week of Jan
GD1896
Hey guys!

I applied to MTJ, but I have not received anything yet... I don't even know if there is still any chance...
[quote]Hey guys!
Just wondering have anyone got a waiting list email or anything? And have anyone been accepted to the MTJ? [/quote]

I applied to MTJ, but I have not received anything yet... I don't even know if there is still any chance...
charlielim
Maybe someone can give thr Academy a call?

Any current students there who might be able to ask? Please?

[Edited by charlielim on Mar 22, 2019]

Maybe someone can give thr Academy a call?

Any current students there who might be able to ask? Please?
I asked a current LLM student in the academy and he told me they said they will send offers soon. But they didn't tell him when :/
I asked a current LLM student in the academy and he told me they said they will send offers soon. But they didn't tell him when :/
charlielim

Thank you!
Well at least we're still in the running?
[quote]I asked a current LLM student in the academy and he told me they said they will send offers soon. But they didn't tell him when :/ [/quote]
Thank you!
S000

Thank you!

I just wanted to share that there are around 15 people in the facebook group for admitted students. I'm aware that it is not an official page and not everyone has to join there but I believe that the process is not completed and there is going to be a second round of admissions in a week or two, maybe with a similar amount compared to the first one.
So good luck to all who have been waiting :)
[quote][quote]I asked a current LLM student in the academy and he told me they said they will send offers soon. But they didn't tell him when :/ [/quote]
Thank you!
Well at least we're still in the running? [/quote]

I just wanted to share that there are around 15 people in the facebook group for admitted students. I'm aware that it is not an official page and not everyone has to join there but I believe that the process is not completed and there is going to be a second round of admissions in a week or two, maybe with a similar amount compared to the first one.
So good luck to all who have been waiting :)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Geneva, Switzerland 158 Followers 85 Discussions

Hot Discussions