GENEVA ACADEMY 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS

Let's rub minds together here friends, and help each other through. Applications are open already. Anyone applying?
Let's rub minds together here friends, and help each other through. Applications are open already. Anyone applying?
AG990
Hi, I wish to apply for the program via scholarship track. However, I don’t have any idea about accommodations. Your kind recommendations are highly appreciated . Thanks in advance.

[Edited by AG990 on Nov 22, 2018]

Hi, I wish to apply for the program via scholarship track. However, I don’t have any idea about accommodations. Your kind recommendations are highly appreciated . Thanks in advance.
Hi dear, there are about 16 slots for Geneva Academy students each year. Application for accomodation starts from May 2019. But since you are applying for scholarship, it should cover accomodation too if you are awarded. Hope this helps?
Find more info here https://www.geneva-academy.ch/masters/campus-life/liste-de-news/housing
Hi dear, there are about 16 slots for Geneva Academy students each year. Application for accomodation starts from May 2019. But since you are applying for scholarship, it should cover accomodation too if you are awarded. Hope this helps?
Find more info here https://www.geneva-academy.ch/masters/campus-life/liste-de-news/housing
AG990
Thank you for the information. Wish you all the best n hope to see you there.

[Edited by AG990 on Nov 25, 2018]

Thank you for the information. Wish you all the best n hope to see you there.
You're welcome. Surely we'll see there!
You're welcome. Surely we'll see there!
MichIj
I am a graduate of the '18 LLM class and I'll happily answer anyone's questions about the programme etc

[Edited by MichIj on Nov 27, 2018]

I am a graduate of the '18 LLM class and I'll happily answer anyone's questions about the programme etc

Thanks Michlj. Must all the documents be uploaded in pdf format? If you went to a school where the language of instruction was English how do you prove that?
[quote]I am a graduate of the '18 LLM class and I'll happily answer anyone's questions about the programme etc[/quote]

Thanks Michlj. Must all the documents be uploaded in pdf format? If you went to a school where the language of instruction was English how do you prove that?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Geneva, Switzerland 149 Followers 85 Discussions