International Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
University of Technology, Sydney (UTS)
UTS International offers academic excellence awards for commencing international students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs.
International students commencing in Autumn (February/March) and Spring (July) who meet the criteria will be eligible to receive the award.
LL.M. applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
Awards are granted on the basis of academic merit.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must remain an international student post census date for the session in which they receive the Scholarship; and
- Must meet all admission criteria for the selected postgraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on campus; and
- Must accept their offer (including payment of the deposit required as per the letter of offer) for the approved UTS program within two (2) months of the issue date of the full letter of offer, or by the deposit due date of the applied intake whichever comes first; and
- Must not be a recipient of a full-tuition fee scholarship for the intended studies at UTS; and
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS transnational program; and
- Must not be a government-sponsored student.