Stanford LLM (2021 - 2022 applicants)

Hey!

I'm about to pull the trigger on my app for the LLM in Corporate Governance & Practice (CG&P) program.

Any last minute advice?

Who else is applying to Stanford? Which program?

Hey!

I'm about to pull the trigger on my app for the LLM in Corporate Governance & Practice (CG&P) program.

Any last minute advice?

Lucy Z

Hey!

Any last minute advice?

I am applying for the LLM in IP program

[quote]Hey!

Any last minute advice?

Who else is applying to Stanford? Which program? [/quote]<br>I am applying for the LLM in IP program

Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ? 

Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ?&nbsp;
IDontJudge

Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ? 

Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me.

[quote]Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me.

Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me.

Hey thanks @IDontJudge . Hopefully something comes up early. But really man March and April are too late. 

[quote][quote]Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me. [/quote]<br><br>Hey thanks @IDontJudge . Hopefully something comes up early. But really man March and April are too late.&nbsp;

When did you have your interview with the dean or faculties? At early February?

[quote][quote]Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me. [/quote]<br><br>When did you have your interview with the dean or faculties? At early February?
m32641

Hi! I applied to the SPILS program. 

Hi! I applied to the SPILS program.&nbsp;
IDontJudge

The weekend before I received my admission letter!

[quote][quote][quote]Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me. [/quote]<br><br>When did you have your interview with the dean or faculties? At early February? [/quote]<br><br>The weekend before I received my admission letter!
JoGoo14

The weekend before I received my admission letter!

Hi IDontJudge,

would you be so kind to tell what kind of questions were you asked? Very specific about the programme and your application materials, or more general about your future plans and how would attending SLS facilitate them?:)

Much obliged in advance!

[quote][quote][quote][quote]Hi , I applied for the science and tech LLM. Are there any chances of hearing from Stanford in early March ?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Hi! Last year I received an admission offer on March 17 (IELBP program). I know people in other programs who received their decisions sooner than me. [/quote]<br>When did you have your interview with the dean or faculties? At early February? [/quote]<br><br>The weekend before I received my admission letter! [/quote]<br><br>Hi IDontJudge,<br><br>would you be so kind to tell what kind of questions were you asked? Very specific about the programme and your application materials, or more general about your future plans and how would attending SLS facilitate them?:)<br><br>Much obliged in advance!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 767 Followers 389 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - US Law Schools

News Aug 31, 2020

Hot Discussions