NYU Application 2020-2021

Who is planning to apply to NYU for LLM starting in 2020?

I know that only one academic recommendation letter is required, but I'm planning to obtain a profesional recommendation letter too. Any advice on this?

Thank you!!

Victoria

I know that only one academic recommendation letter is required, but I'm planning to obtain a profesional recommendation letter too. Any advice on this?

Thank you!!

Victoria
Clark 804
What kind of advice are you looking for? A second letter can help, if it's a good one and from somebody who knows your work. Bonus points if they're alumni of the school.
What kind of advice are you looking for? A second letter can help, if it's a good one and from somebody who knows your work. Bonus points if they're alumni of the school.
jeremy222
I'm thinking about the LLM in Corporation Law. Are you looking at a specific focus area?
I'm thinking about the LLM in Corporation Law. Are you looking at a specific focus area?

Hello, same area!!
[quote]I'm thinking about the LLM in Corporation Law. Are you looking at a specific focus area?[/quote]

Hello, same area!!
Divya 21

Thank you!!

Victoria
[quote]Who is planning to apply to NYU for LLM starting in 2020?

Thank you!!

Victoria[/quote]
joychu

Same, too!
[quote]I'm thinking about the LLM in Corporation Law. Are you looking at a specific focus area?[/quote]

Same, too!
Ccilia
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering how do you guys exactly proceed for the transcripts ? Especially French people ...
What should we do ? Should we ask as translator for the certified translation and then ask the uni to send them to LSAC ? Do we send the paper version to each uni ? Or do we send everything to LSAC only ?
If anyone French or familiar with the French system could get in touch with me ... I don’t really know what to ask to my uni ...
Thank you ????
Hi everyone,
I was just wondering how do you guys exactly proceed for the transcripts ? Especially French people ...
What should we do ? Should we ask as translator for the certified translation and then ask the uni to send them to LSAC ? Do we send the paper version to each uni ? Or do we send everything to LSAC only ?
If anyone French or familiar with the French system could get in touch with me ... I don’t really know what to ask to my uni ...
Thank you ????
Hi everyone,
Thank you ????

I’m french as well, I think you can send everything to LSAC but for the translation of the transcripts I still don’t know if I have to contact a certified translator... Good luck
[quote]Hi everyone,
Thank you ????[/quote]

I’m french as well, I think you can send everything to LSAC but for the translation of the transcripts I still don’t know if I have to contact a certified translator... Good luck

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1833 Followers 1522 Discussions