GULC - Status "Decision"

jcgdelros

i was rejected! good luck to all!

i was rejected! good luck to all!
Argyle

My status went to decision about one week ago, but I have not yet received anything in the mail. I tried the admitted students website after I saw that the status had gone to decision and was able to log in using the same name and password combo in my application. Just yesterday I received an email congratulating me on my admission to Gtown.

For reference, my law school is ranked around 60, I was top 20%, law review, a few tax classes, and some tax experience at a B4 firm. Had solid recommendations from professors and practitioners. Good luck to all.

My status went to decision about one week ago, but I have not yet received anything in the mail. I tried the admitted students website after I saw that the status had gone to decision and was able to log in using the same name and password combo in my application. Just yesterday I received an email congratulating me on my admission to Gtown.

For reference, my law school is ranked around 60, I was top 20%, law review, a few tax classes, and some tax experience at a B4 firm. Had solid recommendations from professors and practitioners. Good luck to all.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Washington, District of Columbia 1070 Followers 926 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - US Law Schools

News Aug 31, 2020

Hot Discussions