LSE or Amsterdam/Berlin

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me out. Has anyone experience with either of the programmes below?

U Amsterdam: International and European Law: European Competition Law and Regulation (14,700 EUR)
FU Berlin: Master of Business, Competition and Regulatory Law (MBL) (9,500 EUR)
LSE: LLM Competition, Innovation and Trade Law (20,736 GBP)
U Edinburgh: Is there a replacement for the Competition and Innovation LLM?

LSE is a bit expensive but is it worth it? How about the other programmes and cities?
Cheers,
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me out. Has anyone experience with either of the programmes below?

U Amsterdam: International and European Law: European Competition Law and Regulation (14,700 EUR)

LSE is a bit expensive but is it worth it? How about the other programmes and cities?
Cheers,
lawgradpt

Cheers,

Haven't heard a about the other LLM's but Lse seems definately a good choice reputation wise. And if it has that reputation its for a reason.

Personally, if I was in your position and I'd receive and offer from LSE I wouldn't hesitate.
[quote]Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could help me out. Has anyone experience with either of the programmes below?

Cheers,[/quote]

Haven't heard a about the other LLM's but Lse seems definately a good choice reputation wise. And if it has that reputation its for a reason.

Personally, if I was in your position and I'd receive and offer from LSE I wouldn't hesitate.
Hi lawgradt,
thanks for your answer! LSE is also the most expansive one, so I'll stay open to other suggestions :-) Do you happen to know anything about Scholarships for LSE?
Hi lawgradt,
thanks for your answer! LSE is also the most expansive one, so I'll stay open to other suggestions :-) Do you happen to know anything about Scholarships for LSE?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 512 Followers 827 Discussions
Amsterdam, Netherlands 241 Followers 136 Discussions
Edinburgh, United Kingdom 294 Followers 430 Discussions