LLM UCL / KCL / LSE / QMUL 2018-19

Hi! I submitted my application to UCL on November 5th. I was curious if anyone who submitted their application around this time has already received some response? Will there be any clue on my Portico page before the actual decision?

Same question for LSE, though it sounds as though they have been less active as of now. :)

Thanks!
Hi! I submitted my application to UCL on November 5th. I was curious if anyone who submitted their application around this time has already received some response? Will there be any clue on my Portico page before the actual decision?

Same question for LSE, though it sounds as though they have been less active as of now. :)

Thanks!
johnlennon
I applied for QMUL last week. Today, they sent a conditional offer.

But still waiting for LSE.

johnlennon
LSE sent me an email which says that "I regret to inform you that you have not been successful."

I think it's because of my GPA. It is required to have 3.4 / 4.0 for students of my country of origin.

[Edited by johnlennon on Nov 16, 2017]

LSE sent me an email which says that "I regret to inform you that you have not been successful."

I think it's because of my GPA. It is required to have 3.4 / 4.0 for students of my country of origin.

Did you apply for both LSE and QMUL last week? I am sorry to hear you were rejected from LSE however I am slightly confused as I was of the opinion that LSE do not start delivering decisions until approximately 6-8 weeks after submitting an application. Best of luck should you attend QMUL!

[Edited by legalbee0196 on Nov 16, 2017]

[quote]I applied for QMUL last week. Today, they sent a conditional offer.

But still waiting for LSE.[/quote]

Did you apply for both LSE and QMUL last week? I am sorry to hear you were rejected from LSE however I am slightly confused as I was of the opinion that LSE do not start delivering decisions until approximately 6-8 weeks after submitting an application. Best of luck should you attend QMUL!
johnlennon

I applied for LSE in 30th october. I think they deliver their decision early if you do not meet prerequisites.
[quote][quote]I applied for QMUL last week. Today, they sent a conditional offer.

But still waiting for LSE.[/quote]

Did you apply for both LSE and QMUL last week? I am sorry to hear you were rejected from LSE however I am slightly confused as I was of the opinion that LSE do not start delivering decisions until approximately 6-8 weeks after submitting an application. Best of luck should you attend QMUL! [/quote]

I applied for LSE in 30th october. I think they deliver their decision early if you do not meet prerequisites.
Just to let you guys know.
As an overseas applicant, I received an offer from QMUL after 2 weeks and from KCL after 4 weeks.
Deadlines may be a bit different depending on where your transcripts are from.
Just to let you guys know.
As an overseas applicant, I received an offer from QMUL after 2 weeks and from KCL after 4 weeks.
Deadlines may be a bit different depending on where your transcripts are from.
Hi guys!
Could you please help me with QMUL application? I just submitted my application, but there was no application fee requirement. Was it the same with you? :)
Thank you very much!
Good luck and congrats to selected applicants!
Hi guys!
Could you please help me with QMUL application? I just submitted my application, but there was no application fee requirement. Was it the same with you? :)
Thank you very much!
johnlennon
Hi guys!
Thank you very much!

Hi,

there is no application fee for QMUL. That's the beauty of QMUL :)
[quote]Hi guys!
Thank you very much!
Good luck and congrats to selected applicants![/quote]

Hi,

there is no application fee for QMUL. That's the beauty of QMUL :)
Hi, I received an offer from UCL (so excited!) I have four weeks to respond (unlike the six weeks written on their website), but the first fee payment isn't due until April 1. So theoretically there's nothing binding in confirming?
Hi, I received an offer from UCL (so excited!) I have four weeks to respond (unlike the six weeks written on their website), but the first fee payment isn't due until April 1. So theoretically there's nothing binding in confirming?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 462 Followers 833 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 612 Followers 842 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 513 Followers 828 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 655 Followers 751 Discussions