LLM UCL / KCL / LSE / QMUL 2018-19

Hi there!

This topic is for all discussions relating to 2017-2018 LLM applications for UCL, KCL, LSE, QMUL.

Thank you! And good luck to us!
Hi there!

This topic is for all discussions relating to 2017-2018 LLM applications for UCL, KCL, LSE, QMUL.

Thank you! And good luck to us!
Approximately when is everyone planning on applying?
Hi,
Cost of attendance of London universities is expensive. It is approximately 35k - 40k GBP. Does it worth?
Your opinions are important for me.
Sincerely.
Hi,
Cost of attendance of London universities is expensive. It is approximately 35k - 40k GBP. Does it worth?
Sincerely.
Hi,
Sincerely.

Do you mean 30k - 40k GBP as the whole cost?

I have been questioning myself about the same... is it worthy? In my case, I would have to obtain a student's loan of about USD20,000.00. And it seems a lot to me.

On the other hand, you can see it as an investment. I hope the LL.M. will help me to advance my career and to build a name for my own.
[quote]Hi,
Sincerely.[/quote]

Do you mean 30k - 40k GBP as the whole cost?

I have been questioning myself about the same... is it worthy? In my case, I would have to obtain a student's loan of about USD20,000.00. And it seems a lot to me.

On the other hand, you can see it as an investment. I hope the LL.M. will help me to advance my career and to build a name for my own.

Well, I will apply only to UCL and KCL since I didn't get a 7 in writing :(

I think I will apply this month.
[quote]Approximately when is everyone planning on applying?[/quote]

Well, I will apply only to UCL and KCL since I didn't get a 7 in writing :(

I think I will apply this month.
Does anyone know how strict the GPA requirements are at LSE? I will end with an 3,43 GPA instead of 3,5 GPA. Anyone already accepted with a lower GPA?
Does anyone know how strict the GPA requirements are at LSE? I will end with an 3,43 GPA instead of 3,5 GPA. Anyone already accepted with a lower GPA?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 461 Followers 831 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 610 Followers 841 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 512 Followers 827 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 653 Followers 752 Discussions