LLM UCL / KCL / LSE / QMUL 2018-19

Guys,

How much - in your estimation - is needed for the LLM in London? Including tuition fees, accomodation and other expenses. Am I correct in supposing that it would be between 30 and 40 thousand pounds in total?

Thanks!
Guys,

How much - in your estimation - is needed for the LLM in London? Including tuition fees, accomodation and other expenses. Am I correct in supposing that it would be between 30 and 40 thousand pounds in total?

Thanks!
Guys,

Thanks!
Guys,

Thanks!
Sofija
Guys,

Thanks!
]]

You should add at least around 1500 pounds (2000 if you are willing to go out) per month for living expenses and then add the sum to the tuition fees.
[quote]Guys,

Thanks![/quote]]]

You should add at least around 1500 pounds (2000 if you are willing to go out) per month for living expenses and then add the sum to the tuition fees.
Guys,

Thanks!
]]

Thank you! :)
[quote][quote]Guys,

Thanks![/quote]]]

You should add at least around 1500 pounds (2000 if you are willing to go out) per month for living expenses and then add the sum to the tuition fees.[/quote]
Thank you! :)
poupemou
Hello! I m the only one that is still waiting to hear for Kings! It s been more than two months that I have applied and im still waiting. Am i the only one? Thanks!
Hello! I m the only one that is still waiting to hear for Kings! It s been more than two months that I have applied and im still waiting. Am i the only one? Thanks!
I still havent heard back. They told me they werent able to give me an estimate either. My guess is I applied too late (25/03).
I still havent heard back. They told me they werent able to give me an estimate either. My guess is I applied too late (25/03).
Hi All,

Apologies and I will try this again. We have created a LLM facebook group page and it can be found by searching: UCL LLM Class 2018/2019 on facebook.

I accidentally created a page before instead of a group page and had to delete it. So this group page is up and running.
Hi All,

Apologies and I will try this again. We have created a LLM facebook group page and it can be found by searching: UCL LLM Class 2018/2019 on facebook.

I accidentally created a page before instead of a group page and had to delete it. So this group page is up and running.
Still nothing back from KCL. They assured me it hadnt meant I was unsuccessful but I struggle to believe that.
Still nothing back from KCL. They assured me it hadnt meant I was unsuccessful but I struggle to believe that.
lj_be
Facebook group for UCL LLM 2018/2019 students:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462954107500179/
Facebook group for UCL LLM 2018/2019 students:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/462954107500179/
Yaidi
Hi everybody. I got accepted at KCL. I think that classes begin 24/09 but do you know when it ends? I would like to know so that I can choose my accomodation properly. Many thanks.
Hi everybody. I got accepted at KCL. I think that classes begin 24/09 but do you know when it ends? I would like to know so that I can choose my accomodation properly. Many thanks.
DanaC

Congrats) what course have you chosen?
My CAS states 30/09/2019
See you soon in London! :)

[Edited by DanaC on Jul 14, 2018]

[quote]Hi everybody. I got accepted at KCL. I think that classes begin 24/09 but do you know when it ends? I would like to know so that I can choose my accomodation properly. Many thanks.
[/quote]

Congrats) what course have you chosen?
My CAS states 30/09/2019
See you soon in London! :)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 477 Followers 846 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 640 Followers 855 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 553 Followers 846 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 709 Followers 773 Discussions

Related Articles

UK Student Visas for LL.M. Students