I am currently in the final year of my LL. B. (pursing from India). It's a three year course, as I am doing it after graduation. I plan to work abroad after doing a course.

I am planning to go for a masters degree in arbitration / dispute resolution. But I am told that to get a work permit I should go for Legal Practive Course i. e. LPC which is a MA degree.

In the first instance, I chose U.K. because India and U.K. has the same laws.

But now I am also told to consider Canada or Australia maybe.

I have to apply this September.
Could anyone guide me for the same?