GENEVA ACADEMY 2019/2020 ADMISSIONS

Oliver12
Guys, I inquired the status of selection process from GA via email. I have copied the reply for the benefit of all and I strongly recommend to inquire directly from GA to get the first hand information on your issues. If you can share those it will be much helpful to release the stressful waiting.

“We thank you for your message.

As said in our previous message we have indeed started the processes of selection and therefore have chosen some applicants already. However the process isn't finished yet and unfortunately we can't provide with more information.

Best regards,

The Geneva Academy”

Thank you for sharing this.
[quote]Guys, I inquired the status of selection process from GA via email. I have copied the reply for the benefit of all and I strongly recommend to inquire directly from GA to get the first hand information on your issues. If you can share those it will be much helpful to release the stressful waiting.

As said in our previous message we have indeed started the processes of selection and therefore have chosen some applicants already. However the process isn't finished yet and unfortunately we can't provide with more information.

Best regards,

The Geneva Academy”

[/quote]

Thank you for sharing this.
charlielim
Guys, I inquired the status of selection process from GA via email. I have copied the reply for the benefit of all and I strongly recommend to inquire directly from GA to get the first hand information on your issues. If you can share those it will be much helpful to release the stressful waiting.

Best regards,

The Geneva Academy”

Did your inquiry pertain to scholarship applications or just applications in general?

[Edited by charlielim on Apr 21, 2019]

[quote]Guys, I inquired the status of selection process from GA via email. I have copied the reply for the benefit of all and I strongly recommend to inquire directly from GA to get the first hand information on your issues. If you can share those it will be much helpful to release the stressful waiting.

Best regards,

The Geneva Academy”

[/quote]

Did your inquiry pertain to scholarship applications or just applications in general?
AG990
I inquired about the full scholarship track. But the response is not specific. Hopefully, we can expect a postive result until the end of this month.

[Edited by AG990 on Apr 16, 2019]

I inquired about the full scholarship track. But the response is not specific. Hopefully, we can expect a postive result until the end of this month.
Ndora16
any news?
any news?
charlielim
Nope. I think it's holiday in Geneva until tomorrow (Monday).

I'm also monitoring the MIDS forum since they're also waiting for scholarship decisions. So far, there is even less activity going on there.

[Edited by charlielim on Apr 21, 2019]

Nope. I think it's holiday in Geneva until tomorrow (Monday).

I'm also monitoring the MIDS forum since they're also waiting for scholarship decisions. So far, there is even less activity going on there.
liliy
Another Monday without answers :(

I am quite silly thinking that GA will send my admission at the end of the month, on my birthday haha

Shame, I come up with those weird expectations to cope with the obvious refusal

I am quite silly thinking that GA will send my admission at the end of the month, on my birthday haha

charlielim

It's a public holiday in Geneva today I think. Let's hope for good news tomorrow. Happy birthday! Cheers!
[quote]Another Monday without answers :(

Shame, I come up with those weird expectations to cope with the obvious refusal[/quote]

It's a public holiday in Geneva today I think. Let's hope for good news tomorrow. Happy birthday! Cheers!
charlielim
Hello everyone! There's an update in the MIDS thread that an applicant has been notified of scholarship decision before easter (unfortunately the applicant has been turned down by the foundation). This means that the foundation has released its decision on scholarships. We might hear from the Academy soon.

[Edited by charlielim on Apr 23, 2019]

Hello everyone! There's an update in the MIDS thread that an applicant has been notified of scholarship decision before easter (unfortunately the applicant has been turned down by the foundation). This means that the foundation has released its decision on scholarships. We might hear from the Academy soon.
Are the scholarship donors of both the places, MIDS and Geneva Academy the same people?
Are the scholarship donors of both the places, MIDS and Geneva Academy the same people?
charlielim
Based on the Annual Reports of both programmes, scholarships are mostly from Hans Wilsdorf Foundation.

I also checked the previous years' forum and scholarship decisions were released late April (26 or 27).

Hence, I think we'll hear from the Academy soon.
Based on the Annual Reports of both programmes, scholarships are mostly from Hans Wilsdorf Foundation.

I also checked the previous years' forum and scholarship decisions were released late April (26 or 27).

Hence, I think we'll hear from the Academy soon.
I hope it happens soon now. I'm getting restless. It's been three months we all have been waiting for atleast some kind of an answer.
I hope it happens soon now. I'm getting restless. It's been three months we all have been waiting for atleast some kind of an answer.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Geneva, Switzerland 162 Followers 85 Discussions

Hot Discussions