Stanford LLM + SPILS 2019 - 2020 Applicants

Sage09
Hi Dibbz - this is very helpful. Did they indicate that there was a delay this year? Based on last years chats and people that I know who’ve attended the LST program, decisions were sent by 14 March.
Hi Dibbz - this is very helpful. Did they indicate that there was a delay this year? Based on last years chats and people that I know who’ve attended the LST program, decisions were sent by 14 March.
Radhi Shah
Is the delay just for LST or are the other programs yet to hear from Stanford as well?
Is the delay just for LST or are the other programs yet to hear from Stanford as well?
yodra
Guys I think we all are a little bit worried about the timings. We should just keep informung everyone if there is any movement from SLS LLM program.
Guys I think we all are a little bit worried about the timings. We should just keep informung everyone if there is any movement from SLS LLM program.
Green90
I applied for the ELP LLM Program. I had a Skype conversation on Tuesday 12. The interviewer told me that the admissions decisions should be notified early next week. I do not know if this deadline applies to all LLM programs (or only for ELP).

[Edited by Green90 on Mar 15, 2019]

I applied for the ELP LLM Program. I had a Skype conversation on Tuesday 12. The interviewer told me that the admissions decisions should be notified early next week. I do not know if this deadline applies to all LLM programs (or only for ELP).
HASTAYA

I just received the LST admission email 10:00 pm Beijing time ! A sleepless night!
[quote]Is the delay just for LST or are the other programs yet to hear from Stanford as well? [/quote]

I just received the LST admission email 10:00 pm Beijing time ! A sleepless night!
idllm
I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.

Hello, do you receive an admission decision from SPILS?
[quote]I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.[/quote]

sniv
Did anyone else hear back from LST?
Xero

Not for me. Haven't received a call either.
[quote]Did anyone else hear back from LST?[/quote]
Not for me. Haven't received a call either.
Dibbz

Congratulations on getting in. I can only wish for the best. Just to ask how do you intend to fund your studies coz that's another hurdle for me as Stanford doesn't fund LLM.
[quote][quote]Is the delay just for LST or are the other programs yet to hear from Stanford as well? [/quote]

I just received the LST admission email 10:00 pm Beijing time ! A sleepless night![/quote]
Congratulations on getting in. I can only wish for the best. Just to ask how do you intend to fund your studies coz that's another hurdle for me as Stanford doesn't fund LLM.
Is this the end for the rest of us who have not heard back ?
Is this the end for the rest of us who have not heard back ?
smaria93
Has anyone heard back from the IELBP program?
Has anyone heard back from the IELBP program?
Cholesky
I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.

Not yet. He mentioned that final admission decisions would be made soon, though he did not specify a time frame.
[quote][quote]I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.[/quote]

Hello, do you receive an admission decision from SPILS?[/quote]

Not yet. He mentioned that final admission decisions would be made soon, though he did not specify a time frame.
does anyone know that if you accept one college and make the initial deposit then can you back tract and choose another college by forfeiting the initial amount or is it like if you send your acceptance to one college then the other colleges cannot offer you admission ?
does anyone know that if you accept one college and make the initial deposit then can you back tract and choose another college by forfeiting the initial amount or is it like if you send your acceptance to one college then the other colleges cannot offer you admission ?
HASTAYA

Any decision received?
[quote]I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.[/quote]

Any decision received?
yodra
Hi! Anyone apart of HASTAYA have received a call or mail from LST? or do you know someone?
Hi! Anyone apart of HASTAYA have received a call or mail from LST? or do you know someone?
Sage09
Hi - I have been waitlisted for LST. Know a friend who got in as well.
Radhi Shah

Did you both receive a call from
Stanford before the decision?
[quote]Hi - I have been waitlisted for LST. Know a friend who got in as well. [/quote]

Did you both receive a call from
Stanford before the decision?
Green90
Hi guys! I have just been admitted to the ELP program. Does anyone know if SLS will create a group on facebook for admitted students?
Hi guys! I have just been admitted to the ELP program. Does anyone know if SLS will create a group on facebook for admitted students?
mnks

I haven't heard anything from SLS -not even the famous call-, applied to the LLM in CGP.
[quote]Guys I think we all are a little bit worried about the timings. We should just keep informung everyone if there is any movement from SLS LLM program.[/quote]

I haven't heard anything from SLS -not even the famous call-, applied to the LLM in CGP.

I'm on the same boat! I applied at the deadline.
[quote][quote]Guys I think we all are a little bit worried about the timings. We should just keep informung everyone if there is any movement from SLS LLM program.[/quote]

I haven't heard anything from SLS -not even the famous call-, applied to the LLM in CGP. [/quote]

I'm on the same boat! I applied at the deadline.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 696 Followers 382 Discussions