yodra
Any news on LST guys?

Not yet. No email nor call.
[quote]Any news on LST guys?[/quote]

HASTAYA
Any news on LST guys?

I received the interview call on March 9, China -- it should be March 8 in the US. LST applicant.

[Edited by HASTAYA on Mar 10, 2019]

[quote][quote]Any news on LST guys?[/quote]

Not yet. No email nor call. [/quote]

I received the interview call on March 9, China -- it should be March 8 in the US. LST applicant.
Radhi Shah
Any news on LST guys?

Hey,
How was the interview?

[Edited by Radhi Shah on Mar 10, 2019]

[quote][quote][quote]Any news on LST guys?[/quote]

I received the interview call on March 9, China -- it should be March 8 in the US. LST applicant.[/quote]

Hey,
How was the interview?
Sasha Math...
Any news on LST? Anyone?
Any news on LST? Anyone?
Mecico
Any news on LST guys?

Hastaya, did you receive a mail to schedule the call?
[quote][quote][quote]Any news on LST guys?[/quote]

I received the interview call on March 9, China -- it should be March 8 in the US. LST applicant.[/quote]

waterloo8
Any calls for the IELBP program?
Any calls for the IELBP program?
HASTAYA

No, a cold call. I think that’s the tradition of SLS...
[quote][quote][quote][quote]Any news on LST guys?[/quote]

Hastaya, did you receive a mail to schedule the call?[/quote]

Mecico

Alright thanks !
Was it more a friendly conversation or they asked you to talk about work experience and so on?
[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]Any news on LST guys?[/quote]

Hastaya, did you receive a mail to schedule the call?[/quote]

No, a cold call. I think that’s the tradition of SLS...[/quote]

Alright thanks !
Was it more a friendly conversation or they asked you to talk about work experience and so on?
sniv
Not yet!
Not yet!
Cholesky
I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.
I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.

Which program did you apply?
[quote]I received the call from the SPILS Fellow around 3 p.m. (Stanford time). I am from Latin America.[/quote]

Which program did you apply?
yodra
Hi guys! Any news from LST?
Hi guys! Any news from LST?
Sage09
Not yet
Not yet
dreambig
Yesterday, I asked Office of Admissions when I can expect to receive decision about my application for LST. I did not have any call.

They replied: "An official admissions decision letter was mailed out today, March 13, 2019. You should receive it shortly." It sounds like a rejection letter. I am really disappointed but the program is truly competitive.
Yesterday, I asked Office of Admissions when I can expect to receive decision about my application for LST. I did not have any call.

They replied: "An official admissions decision letter was mailed out today, March 13, 2019. You should receive it shortly." It sounds like a rejection letter. I am really disappointed but the program is truly competitive.
Any update on the IELBP program?
Any update on the IELBP program?
yodra

But do you know anyone who was called? Here in the blog only one of all the applicants received a call,..
[quote]Yesterday, I asked Office of Admissions when I can expect to receive decision about my application for LST. I did not have any call.

They replied: "An official admissions decision letter was mailed out today, March 13, 2019. You should receive it shortly." It sounds like a rejection letter. I am really disappointed but the program is truly competitive.[/quote]

But do you know anyone who was called? Here in the blog only one of all the applicants received a call,..
Green90

Which LLM program did you apply for?
[quote]Yesterday, I asked Office of Admissions when I can expect to receive decision about my application for LST. I did not have any call.

They replied: "An official admissions decision letter was mailed out today, March 13, 2019. You should receive it shortly." It sounds like a rejection letter. I am really disappointed but the program is truly competitive.[/quote]

Which LLM program did you apply for?
dreambig
I do not know anyone who received a call.

Moreover, I applied to the Law, Science & Technology program.

[Edited by dreambig on Mar 14, 2019]

I do not know anyone who received a call.

Moreover, I applied to the Law, Science & Technology program.
humyaz
My LSAC account suggests that they sought and e-printed my revised report with the inclusion of my TOEFL scores on March 1, 2019. In my application, i had indicated the TOEFL score and the date I took it. Not sure if that means anything. Still awaiting a discussion. Applied for Environmental Law.
My LSAC account suggests that they sought and e-printed my revised report with the inclusion of my TOEFL scores on March 1, 2019. In my application, i had indicated the TOEFL score and the date I took it. Not sure if that means anything. Still awaiting a discussion. Applied for Environmental Law.
Dibbz
Spoke to the International Programs Officer at Stanford and she informed me that most decisions for LST are usually rolled out by April.
Spoke to the International Programs Officer at Stanford and she informed me that most decisions for LST are usually rolled out by April.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 657 Followers 377 Discussions