Stanford LLM + SPILS 2019 - 2020 Applicants

Ok SLS applicants let's get this party started!

A month and some change before the application deadline. What's everybody's current status?
Ok SLS applicants let's get this party started!

A month and some change before the application deadline. What's everybody's current status?
kylest
I applied about a week ago. Took a look at the application status check and it said that my application was complete. Fingers crossed!
I applied about a week ago. Took a look at the application status check and it said that my application was complete. Fingers crossed!
rlme19
I sent my application a month ago. The status hasn't changed from application complete. Did anyone here apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program?
I sent my application a month ago. The status hasn't changed from application complete. Did anyone here apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program?
Anny Green
still drafting my PS...
still drafting my PS...
Anny Green

I did. But I don't think we have a good chance here since the scholars last year are all JDs... : (
[quote]I sent my application a month ago. The status hasn't changed from application complete. Did anyone here apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program? [/quote]
I did. But I don't think we have a good chance here since the scholars last year are all JDs... : (
Hey Yall,

How does one answer the bar admission selection if they have not been admitted to the bar yet?

"Identify date and jurisdiction of bar admission"

also, in terms of the personal statement, did you all just stick to what was requested on their website or did you branch out. I know that American University pay a lot of attention to extra-cirrucular, should i include this or focus on this heavily too?
Hey Yall,

How does one answer the bar admission selection if they have not been admitted to the bar yet?

"Identify date and jurisdiction of bar admission"

also, in terms of the personal statement, did you all just stick to what was requested on their website or did you branch out. I know that American University pay a lot of attention to extra-cirrucular, should i include this or focus on this heavily too?
rlme19

Well, let´s hope they select us for the immersion weekend in January. Fingers crossed.
[quote][quote]I sent my application a month ago. The status hasn't changed from application complete. Did anyone here apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program? [/quote]
I did. But I don't think we have a good chance here since the scholars last year are all JDs... : ([/quote]

Well, let´s hope they select us for the immersion weekend in January. Fingers crossed.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 636 Followers 376 Discussions