NYU (no scholarship) v Umich with scholarship ($30,000)

If I want to do my LLM program in business laws and bankruptcy.
Among Michigan Law with scholarship ($30,000) and NYU without a scholarship, what option is better?
If I want to do my LLM program in business laws and bankruptcy.
Among Michigan Law with scholarship ($30,000) and NYU without a scholarship, what option is better?
llm_usa
Michigan is an outstanding law school! This is a no brainer! Why going to NYU? Do you have a particular reason for going there and throwing 30,000 away? If money is not an issue and you really really want to go to NYU then go ahead.

Michigan is one of the most respectable law schools in the nation! Take that amazing offer and enjoy!
Michigan is an outstanding law school! This is a no brainer! Why going to NYU? Do you have a particular reason for going there and throwing 30,000 away? If money is not an issue and you really really want to go to NYU then go ahead.

Michigan is one of the most respectable law schools in the nation! Take that amazing offer and enjoy!
I understand that Michigan Law is a great law school and the offer of scholarship is amazing. However, NYU has better ranking and the business law in NYU is great. That’s why the decision is tough. The only thing I will reject the scholarship is ranking.
I understand that Michigan Law is a great law school and the offer of scholarship is amazing. However, NYU has better ranking and the business law in NYU is great. That’s why the decision is tough. The only thing I will reject the scholarship is ranking.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1803 Followers 1511 Discussions
Ann Arbor, Michigan 237 Followers 193 Discussions

Hot Discussions