LLM Discussions

NYU LLM 2017-2018 applicants

Big4LLM007, are you planning to go to Georgetown if you don't get accepted from NYU? I haven't heard anything from NYU yet, which I'm not taking as a good sign. At least you were able to be formally placed on the waitlist :)

My admissions cycle hasn't been too stellar so far. Waitlisted at UCLA, rejected at Georgetown, still pending at NYU and Boston University. Hoping something will come through.

Yeah I guess I am going to gtown. A waitlist at this point is basically a rejection.
[quote]Big4LLM007, are you planning to go to Georgetown if you don't get accepted from NYU? I haven't heard anything from NYU yet, which I'm not taking as a good sign. At least you were able to be formally placed on the waitlist :)

My admissions cycle hasn't been too stellar so far. Waitlisted at UCLA, rejected at Georgetown, still pending at NYU and Boston University. Hoping something will come through. [/quote]

Yeah I guess I am going to gtown. A waitlist at this point is basically a rejection.
I just received my formal rejection today from NYU. At least you made the waitlist :)
I just received my formal rejection today from NYU. At least you made the waitlist :)
AndyHuo
So it's June, anyone got admission since had been waitlisted recently?
So it's June, anyone got admission since had been waitlisted recently?
I received an admission to NYU on May 25 but I will be attending Georgetown.
I received an admission to NYU on May 25 but I will be attending Georgetown.
AS91
I just withdrew my enrollment. Somebody on the wait list may hear from them soon
I just withdrew my enrollment. Somebody on the wait list may hear from them soon
checking in w/ domestic applicants. NYU supposed to have all decisions out in late June, but people on waitlist could find out as late as mid-august, though I think at that point chances are very low.
checking in w/ domestic applicants. NYU supposed to have all decisions out in late June, but people on waitlist could find out as late as mid-august, though I think at that point chances are very low.
I haven't heard anything,but I am applying for Executive in Tax.

[Edited by Broom778 on Jul 04, 2017]

I haven't heard anything,but I am applying for Executive in Tax.
Accepted yesterday. Not on waitlist just hadn’t heard st all. Still hope folks.
Accepted yesterday. Not on waitlist just hadn’t heard st all. Still hope folks.
Got into nyu on July 4th off the wait list. I have been meaning to post but got lazy. I'm mostly posting this for people next year looking at this thread for timings. Decided to switch from gtown to nyu, I figure might as well go to the better school.
Got into nyu on July 4th off the wait list. I have been meaning to post but got lazy. I'm mostly posting this for people next year looking at this thread for timings. Decided to switch from gtown to nyu, I figure might as well go to the better school.
Congrats Big 4. Also for folks reading this at later time, I got denied admission to nyu Exec tax first week of august.
Congrats Big 4. Also for folks reading this at later time, I got denied admission to nyu Exec tax first week of august.

Hey, me too! Took the seat deposit hit. Figure its worth it.
[quote]Got into nyu on July 4th off the wait list. I have been meaning to post but got lazy. I'm mostly posting this for people next year looking at this thread for timings. Decided to switch from gtown to nyu, I figure might as well go to the better school. [/quote]

Hey, me too! Took the seat deposit hit. Figure its worth it.
Me too!
The 500 word limit for PS!

500 words...How am I suppose to do that with 500...
[quote]Me too!
The 500 word limit for PS![/quote]
500 words...How am I suppose to do that with 500...

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1540 Followers 1454 Discussions