Hi, I got an e-mail saying admissions from the wait list this year are possible, they will provide more info before the beginning of June. They also said that, if offered admission, wait list candidates can't defer to next yearHey guys. Any update on the waitlist?
Given that we aren’t allowed to defer to next year, will you wait for the final decision of the waiting list in HLS or accept admission in some other school. Especially since the ongoing crisis doesn’t seem to end any time soon.