Harvard 2020-2021

NepAtty

This is a fairly popular forum and the admission committee should know better than we do. You are watching us! Aren't you, huh?

On a bit serious note, I don't think they'd be checking this portal now. They wouldn't have the time to, maybe? Well but who knows! :D

[quote]This is a fairly popular forum and the admission committee should know better than we do. You are watching us! Aren't you, huh?[/quote]

On a bit serious note, I don't think they'd be checking this portal now. They wouldn't have the time to, maybe? Well but who knows! :D
F137

30 more mins to go, according to the previous years' practice?

I think it was almost 1 hour 50 minutes in 2018-2019 between text disappearing and decisions.

[Edited by F137 on Mar 16, 2020]

[quote]30 more mins to go, according to the previous years' practice?[/quote]

I think it was almost 1 hour 50 minutes in 2018-2019 between text disappearing and decisions.
abcd_97

Guys, it’s quite possible the results don’t get released today. I’d advise all of you not to get your hopes high and keep waiting.
But anyway, good luck to everyone :)

Guys, it’s quite possible the results don’t get released today. I’d advise all of you not to get your hopes high and keep waiting.
But anyway, good luck to everyone :)
GerardButl...

30 more mins to go, according to the previous years' practice?

Ah yes, confirmed.

[quote][quote]30 more mins to go, according to the previous years' practice?[/quote]

I think it was almost 1 hour 50 minutes in 2018-2019 between text disappearing and decisions. [/quote]

Ah yes, confirmed.
Amraldi

Decisions are out!

Oh my goodness lol

Decisions are out!

Oh my goodness lol
Lawyerke

Text has disappeared again! Lol

Good news!

Good news!
GerardButl...

Nep Atyy and JConst, not good news for me. Sorry i'm not going to meet u

Amraldi

I’m so anxious. Can’t get myself to confirm yet ????

[quote]Text has disappeared again! Lol[/quote]

I’m so anxious. Can’t get myself to confirm yet ????
NepAtty

The decisions are out, and so am I. :-) Rejected!
My HLS application was a bit of a practice-round, well that's fine. The whole process made me a lot more confident :)

Congratulations and best wishes to all those who got in! And good luck! I genuinely hope that the Corona outbreak does not affect your LL.M. plans :)

The decisions are out, and so am I. :-) Rejected!
My HLS application was a bit of a practice-round, well that's fine. The whole process made me a lot more confident :)

Congratulations and best wishes to all those who got in! And good luck! I genuinely hope that the Corona outbreak does not affect your LL.M. plans :)

Rejected as well. Congratulations to those who were admitted.

[quote]Nep Atyy and JConst, not good news for me. Sorry i'm not going to meet u[/quote]

Rejected as well. Congratulations to those who were admitted.
carlospg94

Waitlisted. Congratulations to all the admitted!

[Edited by carlospg94 on Mar 16, 2020]

Waitlisted. Congratulations to all the admitted!
NepAtty

None of us three are gonna be in Cambridge, MA for our LL.M. Haha. That's fine, we'll cross paths somewhere else! Good luck! :)

[Edited by NepAtty on Mar 16, 2020]

[quote]Nep Atyy and JConst, not good news for me. Sorry i'm not going to meet u[/quote]

None of us three are gonna be in Cambridge, MA for our LL.M. Haha. That's fine, we'll cross paths somewhere else! Good luck! :)
llmllm2020

Made it! Damn.....

Made it! Damn.....

Rejected.

Rejected.
Ipek

Waitlisted

Waitlisted
Lawyerke

Rejected as well.

Rejected as well.
PeartreeF

Rejected! Congratulations to anyone who made it!!!

Rejected! Congratulations to anyone who made it!!!
NepAtty

It looks like all of us who were (hyper-)active in this forum are rejected. Includes me for sure! Hahahaha.

It looks like all of us who were (hyper-)active in this forum are rejected. Includes me for sure! Hahahaha.
lamilami5

Aaaand I am out...

Congratulations to everyone admitted!

Aaaand I am out...

Congratulations to everyone admitted!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 1090 Followers 864 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - US Law Schools

News Aug 26, 2019

Hot Discussions