LSAC Marksheet Issue- Mumbai University

Worldofip
Hi,

My law college is affiliated to Mumbai University (MU). Hence I sent them transcripts and marksheets issued by my college and attested by MU (as MU does not issue them on its own).

However I’ve received the following reply from them:

“We have received mark sheets from ———- College of Law for your bachelor of legal science and bachelor of law; unfortunately, we are unable to accept the documents for processing because they are issued by the college. Mark sheets must be issued by the university or autonomous college. Documents issued by affiliated colleges are not acceptable. Please contact University of Mumbai and request they directly send LSAC your mark sheets in a school sealed envelope with their official stamp/seal across the back flap.”

Can someone please guide me on how to go about this ?
Thank you.

[Edited by Worldofip on Nov 13, 2019]

Hi,

My law college is affiliated to Mumbai University (MU). Hence I sent them transcripts and marksheets issued by my college and attested by MU (as MU does not issue them on its own).

However I’ve received the following reply from them:

“We have received mark sheets from ———- College of Law for your bachelor of legal science and bachelor of law; unfortunately, we are unable to accept the documents for processing because they are issued by the college. Mark sheets must be issued by the university or autonomous college. Documents issued by affiliated colleges are not acceptable. Please contact University of Mumbai and request they directly send LSAC your mark sheets in a school sealed envelope with their official stamp/seal across the back flap.”

Can someone please guide me on how to go about this ?
Thank you.

Clark 804
You need to contact your university.
You need to contact your university.
Hey! I am going through the same problem. Were you able to find a solution?
Hey! I am going through the same problem. Were you able to find a solution?

Reply to Post