Is China-admissions reliable?

Px28

Hello guys, I wanted to know if any of you had used the website china-admissions to send their applications, if yes, was it ok for you?

I’m a bit doubtful since you can barely find any infos on them on the internet, and I wouldn’t want to get scammed by paying fees to the wrong person.

Do you think I should apply by myself without using a third party website?

Thank you

Hello guys, I wanted to know if any of you had used the website china-admissions to send their applications, if yes, was it ok for you?

I’m a bit doubtful since you can barely find any infos on them on the internet, and I wouldn’t want to get scammed by paying fees to the wrong person.

Do you think I should apply by myself without using a third party website?

Thank you

Hi! 

I did my master degree in Beijing and I applied application through the china-admissions.com website, I had an amazing experience studying in China and I'm very thankful to china admissions for their excellent service, they were very helpful and I was accepted to university because of their efficient and professional team. 

Thanks!

Hi!&nbsp;<br><br>I did my master degree in Beijing and I applied application through the china-admissions.com website, I had an amazing experience studying in China and I'm very thankful to china admissions for their excellent service, they were very helpful and I was accepted to university because of their efficient and professional team.&nbsp;<br><br>Thanks!

Reply to Post

Other Related Content

How to Become a Lawyer in Asia After an LL.M.

Article Jun 15, 2021

The career opportunities in the dynamic legal markets of Asia are bountiful