Aky

my application is also under process since January 7th

Don't worry, you're not alone ;)
Be patient !

my application is also under process since January 7th

Don't worry, you're not alone ;)
Be patient !
HN

Same here (still processing). Hopefully it will update soon!

Same here (still processing). Hopefully it will update soon!
lawtw

I got a mail last day. They put me on the waiting list......sad~
I think I should have higher TOefl~

Lux

Aky

How much did you have in your TOEFL lawtw?

<blockquote>I got a mail last day. They put me on the waiting list......sad~
I think I should have higher TOefl~</blockquote>

AW

Has anyone received their admit packet?

lawtw

one step to 100~

<blockquote><blockquote>I got a mail last day. They put me on the waiting list......sad~

How much did you have in your TOEFL lawtw?</blockquote>

one step to 100~
rex7

Not yet.

<blockquote>Has anyone received their admit packet? </blockquote>

Not yet.
K!!

awlondoner- How long did Cornell take to send you the admission email? I had applied in mid-dec and they sent me the 'application is complete' mail day before yesterday. In that mail they have stated that it takes abt 8-12 weeks for them to make a decision!!! Thats an awfully long time to wait..

<blockquote>Has anyone received their admit packet? </blockquote>

awlondoner- How long did Cornell take to send you the admission email? I had applied in mid-dec and they sent me the 'application is complete' mail day before yesterday. In that mail they have stated that it takes abt 8-12 weeks for them to make a decision!!! Thats an awfully long time to wait..
AW

I submited my application online early Oct but the application was not completed until mid-Jan. I got the admission last week. so the day when you completed the application may not be too relevant...but it's just a hunch.

I submited my application online early Oct but the application was not completed until mid-Jan. I got the admission last week. so the day when you completed the application may not be too relevant...but it's just a hunch.
K!!

Thanks for the information and heartiest congratulations on getting into Cornell!! :)

Thanks for the information and heartiest congratulations on getting into Cornell!! :)
sapphire

Not yet. I think it will take atleast a week to reach.

<blockquote>Has anyone received their admit packet? </blockquote>Not yet. I think it will take atleast a week to reach.
dwin

one step to 100~

Hey, lawtw i could also probably end up in the same position as you coz i had a toefl score of 097 though i submitted significant letters emphasising my english proficiency. Iam still waiting for a response. Just keep ur fingers crossed, never know u may get admitted coz there will be applicants who will turn down offers from cornell.

<blockquote><blockquote><blockquote>I got a mail last day. They put me on the waiting list......sad~

How much did you have in your TOEFL lawtw?</blockquote>

one step to 100~
</blockquote>
Hey, lawtw i could also probably end up in the same position as you coz i had a toefl score of 097 though i submitted significant letters emphasising my english proficiency. Iam still waiting for a response. Just keep ur fingers crossed, never know u may get admitted coz there will be applicants who will turn down offers from cornell.
AW

Not yet. I think it will take atleast a week to reach.

I have finally received the admit packet.

<blockquote><blockquote>Has anyone received their admit packet? </blockquote>Not yet. I think it will take atleast a week to reach.</blockquote>

I have finally received the admit packet.
lawtw

Hi dwin :

So nice to see your post. It looks like I am not alone. I also submitted lots of materials to support my application, however, it did not work. I will keep my fingers crossed. And I hope both of us can get the admission in the end. Good luck~^^

Hey, lawtw i could also probably end up in the same position as you coz i had a toefl score of 097 though i submitted significant letters emphasising my english proficiency. Iam still waiting for a response. Just keep ur fingers crossed, never know u may get admitted coz there will be applicants who will turn down offers from cornell.</blockquote>

Hi dwin :

So nice to see your post. It looks like I am not alone. I also submitted lots of materials to support my application, however, it did not work. I will keep my fingers crossed. And I hope both of us can get the admission in the end. Good luck~^^
dwin

Hi dwin :

hey lawtw, apparently according to cornell application instructions, the minimum score for toefl is 79. if a person has between 79 and 100 and is admitted, that person has to go for a few English classes. I pray and hope we all get in.

<blockquote>Hey, lawtw i could also probably end up in the same position as you coz i had a toefl score of 097 though i submitted significant letters emphasising my english proficiency. Iam still waiting for a response. Just keep ur fingers crossed, never know u may get admitted coz there will be applicants who will turn down offers from cornell.</blockquote>

Hi dwin :

So nice to see your post. It looks like I am not alone. I also submitted lots of materials to support my application, however, it did not work. I will keep my fingers crossed. And I hope both of us can get the admission in the end. Good luck~^^ </blockquote>

hey lawtw, apparently according to cornell application instructions, the minimum score for toefl is 79. if a person has between 79 and 100 and is admitted, that person has to go for a few English classes. I pray and hope we all get in.
HN

dwin

My application is still being processed for completion. I submitted in the first week of Jan.

My application is still being processed for completion. I submitted in the first week of Jan.
Aky

Anyone still "processing" since applying in Dec or Jan?

Yeah, processing for me too, since 1/7/2011

Hope not a real problem regarding the file

<blockquote>Anyone still "processing" since applying in Dec or Jan?</blockquote>

Yeah, processing for me too, since 1/7/2011

Hope not a real problem regarding the file

Same here. Sent off suporting docs around mid January though. Ah well, Cornell Application was a waste of money anyway. ;)

Same here. Sent off suporting docs around mid January though. Ah well, Cornell Application was a waste of money anyway. ;)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Ithaca, New York 518 Followers 314 Discussions
Berkeley, California 1216 Followers 570 Discussions

Other Related Content

18 US Law Schools to Hold Virtual LL.M. Application Events

News Nov 16, 2020

LLM GUIDE Focus on Student Life: The Ivy League

Article Aug 11, 2009

A tour of some the oldest and most prestigious university towns in the United States.

Welcome to SFO – Settling in in Times of Covid

Blog In UC Berkeley LL.M. 2021-2022 on Feb 01, 2021

Hot Discussions