Columbia Applications 2021-2022

Harp1103

Has anyone received a confirmation email including a link to an online Application Status page from Columbia? I have applied last month but have not received it yet. According to Columbia, that email is expected to be received once our application has been processed by a member of its team.

[Edited by Harp1103 on Nov 02, 2020]

Has anyone received a confirmation email including a link to an online Application Status page from Columbia? I have applied last month but have not received it yet. According to Columbia, that email is expected to be received once our application has been processed by a member of its team.
pw1291

I received the same confirmation email, without this link. I replied to this email asking about the application status page, to which they replied: 
"Since we are no longer doing rolling admissions, the status page is not available. You can check your LSAC account to see the status of your supporting documents, and you will receive an email from us confirming the status of your application once it has been processed. Decisions will be send in mid-March."

I received the same confirmation email, without this link. I replied to this email asking about the application status page, to which they replied:&nbsp;<div>
</div><div>"Since we are no longer doing rolling admissions, the status page is not available. You can check your LSAC account to see the status of your supporting documents, and you will receive an email from us confirming the status of your application once it has been processed. Decisions will be send in mid-March."
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
Harp1103

I received the same confirmation email, without this link. I replied to this email asking about the application status page, to which they replied: 

"Since we are no longer doing rolling admissions, the status page is not available. You can check your LSAC account to see the status of your supporting documents, and you will receive an email from us confirming the status of your application once it has been processed. Decisions will be send in mid-March."

pw1291, well noted with thanks!

[Edited by Harp1103 on Nov 03, 2020]

[quote]I received the same confirmation email, without this link. I replied to this email asking about the application status page, to which they replied:&nbsp;<div><br>
</div><div>"Since we are no longer doing rolling admissions, the status page is not available. You can check your LSAC account to see the status of your supporting documents, and you will receive an email from us confirming the status of your application once it has been processed. Decisions will be send in mid-March." <br>
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div> [/quote]<br><br>pw1291, well noted with thanks!

Has anybody participated in today's Zoom Webinar? There was a question of whether the deferrals from last year would result in fewer admissions for this year's applicants. And they answered it very evasively but basically acknowledged that the class size would be the same as every year. Hence, I guess this year's admission chances will somewhat be reduced.
Or did I misunderstand them?

<div>Has anybody participated in today's Zoom Webinar? There was a question of whether the deferrals from last year would result in fewer admissions for this year's applicants. And they answered it very evasively but basically acknowledged that the class size would be the same as every year. Hence, I guess this year's admission chances will somewhat be reduced.
Or did I misunderstand them?</div><div>
</div><div><br></div>
TalilaQIU

Has anybody participated in today's Zoom Webinar? There was a question of whether the deferrals from last year would result in fewer admissions for this year's applicants. And they answered it very evasively but basically acknowledged that the class size would be the same as every year. Hence, I guess this year's admission chances will somewhat be reduced.
Or did I misunderstand them?

same with you. If this year's number of applicators maintain the normal level, it will definitely has a drast decline of the chance we get into it. As far as I know, more than 50% students who get offer last year decided to defer. Horrible situation...really anxious

[quote]<div>Has anybody participated in today's Zoom Webinar? There was a question of whether the deferrals from last year would result in fewer admissions for this year's applicants. And they answered it very evasively but basically acknowledged that the class size would be the same as every year. Hence, I guess this year's admission chances will somewhat be reduced.
Or did I misunderstand them?</div><div>
</div><div><br></div> [/quote] same with you. If this year's number of applicators maintain the normal level, it will definitely has a drast decline of the chance we get into it. As far as I know, more than 50% students who get offer last year decided to defer. Horrible situation...really anxious

Hi

Anybody applying for Fellowships at CU, especially Appel Fellowship? Anyone has any guidance, tips or people one can ping to understand this better? Also, wanted to know if Indians are not preferred/not regarded for this Fellowship as I could not find any Indians who have been Appel fellows.

Any help will be really appreciated.

[Edited by qwerty12345 on Nov 21, 2020]

Hi<br><br>Anybody applying for Fellowships at CU, especially Appel Fellowship? Anyone has any guidance, tips or people one can ping to understand this better? Also, wanted to know if Indians are not preferred/not regarded for this Fellowship as I could not find any Indians who have been Appel fellows. <br><br>Any help will be really appreciated.<br><br><br>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1362 Followers 1005 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - US Law Schools

News Aug 31, 2020