Oxford 2020-2021 BCL/MSCs/MJUR/MPHIL/MLF/

Instagui

Hi guys,
If you are a MLF offer holder, send me your email via PM and I'll create an email list in order to chat. See you soon !

Hi guys,<div><br></div><div>If you are a MLF offer holder, send me your email via PM and I'll create an email list in order to chat. See you soon !</div>
lkg138

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I got an offer for the MJur today so don't lose hope! Good luck (:

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you know that I got an offer for the MJur today so don't lose hope! Good luck (:

Hi there! I got an offer for the MJur yesterday, so I assume that anything may happen. I am just concerned that at least a part of the programme will be held online... anyway, good luck guys!

Hi there! I got an offer for the MJur yesterday, so I assume that anything may happen. I am just concerned that at least a part of the programme will be held online... anyway, good luck guys!
miki3999

Yeah online classes are one thing, but not being able to benefit from "being" at the University is another (for me this is even worse). This uncertainty is causing people to drop out, so many of those who are on the waiting lists are likely to receive offers in the coming weeks. 

Yeah online classes are one thing, but not being able to benefit from "being" at the University is another (for me this is even worse). This uncertainty is causing people to drop out, so many of those who are on the waiting lists are likely to receive offers in the coming weeks.&nbsp;
LLM1720

I think unis that are moving lectures online are still able to organise contact teaching such as tutorials and discussion groups so long as the groups are small. I wouldn’t mind having lectures online, but having all teaching online is another thing

I think unis that are moving lectures online are still able to organise contact teaching such as tutorials and discussion groups so long as the groups are small. I wouldn’t mind having lectures online, but having all teaching online is another thing
miki3999

For those on the MLF waiting list, I have got an offer today, but I am going to give up this place, so you may end up getting it! 

For those on the MLF waiting list, I have got an offer today, but I am going to give up this place, so you may end up getting it!&nbsp;
jhjllm

Just got an offer off the MLF waitlist. Good luck to all those who are still waiting!

Just got an offer off the MLF waitlist. Good luck to all those who are still waiting!
Gacunac

Hi,
I was waitlisted and have just received an offer from the MLF. Good luck to you all!
Best,

Hi,<div><br></div><div>I was waitlisted and have just received an offer from the MLF. Good luck to you all!</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div>
Bookside

Hey guys,out of interest and based on a current evaluation: what exam grades do the Germans have for the MJur/MLF?All the Best!

Hey guys,<div>out of interest and based on a current evaluation: what exam grades do the Germans have for the MJur/MLF?<div>All the Best!</div></div>

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Oxford, United Kingdom 769 Followers 798 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - Law Schools in the UK & Ireland

News Sep 30, 2019

Hot Discussions