I am applying to two programmes, the MJur and the MPhil.
Do you guys think I have any chance to get into any of these courses? I am from a Peruvian university and here is some about me.
- Top 5% of my class (ranked 1st out of 115).
- Participation in six moots (reaching semi-finals in two, finals in one, and winning one on investment law)
- Two publications (one book review, and one co-authored publication in a Scopus journal)
- One forthcoming publication in English (hopefully in January 2020 in Transational Dispute Management)
- An specialized course on international arbitration in America (ranked 2nd)
- Experience as assistant teacher in jurisprudence and constitutional law.
- Editorial Board Member of a quite recently formed journal in Australia.
- IELTS Band 8.5
Good luck to all of you!
Just go for it :) I think your chances are good!
Good. Go for it!