Cambridge LLM 2019 - 2020 Applicants

Still a couple of months to get everything in.

Who out there is applying to the LLM at Cambridge?

Let's connect here to discuss.
Still a couple of months to get everything in.

Who out there is applying to the LLM at Cambridge?

Let's connect here to discuss.
December 5 is coming up quickly!

Have you submitted your application yet?

Quick question for the community: I am from a "B List" country but I went to high school in the US. Does anybody know if it's possible to get an exception for the English test requirement? I know it says you need to do a 3-year university program to get the exception. I did my university studies in Singapore.
December 5 is coming up quickly!

Have you submitted your application yet?

Quick question for the community: I am from a "B List" country but I went to high school in the US. Does anybody know if it's possible to get an exception for the English test requirement? I know it says you need to do a 3-year university program to get the exception. I did my university studies in Singapore.
PCons
How is everyone approaching the 'Reasons for Applying' section of the application?

Personally, I included my academic interests and the reasons for choosing the LLM and the University of Cambridge.
How is everyone approaching the 'Reasons for Applying' section of the application?

Personally, I included my academic interests and the reasons for choosing the LLM and the University of Cambridge.

I did something similar, in a nutshell:

- a bit about my academic background
- how this lines up with the strengths of Cambridge and its LLM program
- and then how the Cambridge LLM will help me move forward after the program
[quote]How is everyone approaching the 'Reasons for Applying' section of the application?
[/quote]
I did something similar, in a nutshell:

- a bit about my academic background
- how this lines up with the strengths of Cambridge and its LLM program
- and then how the Cambridge LLM will help me move forward after the program
Doris304
Hey :) so this year both statement of interests and reason for applying are made into one right?
Hey :) so this year both statement of interests and reason for applying are made into one right?
chicken so...
Yes, it's one essay (2500 characters). This is what is officially required, according to their website:

- Two academic references
- Transcript
- CV/resume
- Evidence of competence in English
- If required - you can check using our tool
- Reasons for applying (2500 characters)
Yes, it's one essay (2500 characters). This is what is officially required, according to their website:

- Two academic references
- Transcript
- CV/resume
- Evidence of competence in English
- If required - you can check using our tool
- Reasons for applying (2500 characters)

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 607 Followers 687 Discussions