LLM Discussions

Cambridge LLM 2017 - 2018 Applicants

m_1234
Still DC , I just do not think there is a point of calling anymore because they keep giving the same respone
Still DC , I just do not think there is a point of calling anymore because they keep giving the same respone
bsd987
Remember when we thought #ForeverDC was just a joke and not meant to be taken literally?
Remember when we thought #ForeverDC was just a joke and not meant to be taken literally?
Ashter92
I think its all over now. =(
I think its all over now. =(
Pjoedi
I just received a conditional offer!
lawgradpt

Congratulations! Did you go through the BOGS stage or went straight to conditional offer?
[quote]I just received a conditional offer![/quote]

Congratulations! Did you go through the BOGS stage or went straight to conditional offer?
Ashter92

Congratulations!!! All the best!

Congratulations!!! All the best!
Jcm

Congrats!! You were #ForeverDC a few days ago, right? So straight from DC to conditional offer?

Congrats!! You were #ForeverDC a few days ago, right? So straight from DC to conditional offer?

Congrats!! Pjoedi!! I have been following the post for quite some time. Since I also belong to the forever DC category, I have just registered and hopefully may join the discussion to share the anxiety with y'all.

Congrats!! Pjoedi!! I have been following the post for quite some time. Since I also belong to the forever DC category, I have just registered and hopefully may join the discussion to share the anxiety with y'all.
Ashter92

Welcome to the club =)
Congrats!! Pjoedi!! I have been following the post for quite some time. Since I also belong to the forever DC category, I have just registered and hopefully may join the discussion to share the anxiety with y'all. [/quote]

Welcome to the club =)
aiges
I just got BOGSed.
I just got BOGSed.

Welcome to the club =)

Thanks! It gets way too dry waiting all by myself :(
[quote]Congrats!! Pjoedi!! I have been following the post for quite some time. Since I also belong to the forever DC category, I have just registered and hopefully may join the discussion to share the anxiety with y'all. [/quote]

Welcome to the club =) [/quote]

Thanks! It gets way too dry waiting all by myself :(

In the same boat (#ForeverDC). I have also been following the thread for a while and couldn't help wanting to complain about Cambridge's admission process. I can't believe that such a prestigious institution has a terrible - to say the least- admissions system. I even perceive it as a lack of respect towards applicants. I've been seriously thinking about withdrawing my application.
[quote][quote]I just received a conditional offer![/quote]

Congrats!! Pjoedi!! I have been following the post for quite some time. Since I also belong to the forever DC category, I have just registered and hopefully may join the discussion to share the anxiety with y'all. [/quote]

In the same boat (#ForeverDC). I have also been following the thread for a while and couldn't help wanting to complain about Cambridge's admission process. I can't believe that such a prestigious institution has a terrible - to say the least- admissions system. I even perceive it as a lack of respect towards applicants. I've been seriously thinking about withdrawing my application.
Pjoedi
Thanks everyone! I really hope you guys will receive some good news soon! I went to BoGS on the 8th of March and received the conditional offer today. I only saw the status change on Camsis, I've not received an email yet.
Thanks everyone! I really hope you guys will receive some good news soon! I went to BoGS on the 8th of March and received the conditional offer today. I only saw the status change on Camsis, I've not received an email yet.
ik0214
I just got BOGSed.

@aiges, congratulations! Did you check your self-service today only?
[quote]I just got BOGSed.[/quote]

@aiges, congratulations! Did you check your self-service today only?
aiges
Thanks. My Camsis status changed today around 4 o'clock.
Thanks. My Camsis status changed today around 4 o'clock.
uzomiii
I just got BOGSed.

shut uppppppp! congrats mate
[quote]I just got BOGSed.[/quote]

shut uppppppp! congrats mate
I just got BOGSed.
I just got BOGSed.

Hey, Congratulations!!!! I guess you are the first one to receive the offer.

Hey, Congratulations!!!! I guess you are the first one to receive the offer.

congrats again and just wondering, how long a period do they allow for you to consider the offer?

[Edited by nonewsisgoodnews on Mar 21, 2017]

[quote]Thanks everyone! I really hope you guys will receive some good news soon! I went to BoGS on the 8th of March and received the conditional offer today. I only saw the status change on Camsis, I've not received an email yet.[/quote]

congrats again and just wondering, how long a period do they allow for you to consider the offer?
Do you guys think that the fact they have not made a decision about applications yet is a good think in sense- they got interested by out application (being interesting applicants) so they are debating? Or not- like they haven't even considered it- read it- yet?
Do you guys think that the fact they have not made a decision about applications yet is a good think in sense- they got interested by out application (being interesting applicants) so they are debating? Or not- like they haven't even considered it- read it- yet?

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 533 Followers 649 Discussions