University of Groningen/ Energy and Climate Law

Tom.my
Good afternoon guys,

Anyone got admitted to Energy and Climate Law programme at the University of Gronignen?
Good afternoon guys,

Anyone got admitted to Energy and Climate Law programme at the University of Gronignen?
Am thinking about applying. Still waiting to see what happens with the corona situation unfortunately... Were you already accepted?

[Edited by teddibiase on Mar 30, 2020]

Am thinking about applying. Still waiting to see what happens with the corona situation unfortunately... Were you already accepted?
Tom.my
Hello. Yes, I have beet admitted and I'm also waiting for the situation to clear up a bit. I have also been accepted at Maastricht University, so that's another thing to think about :D
Hello. Yes, I have beet admitted and I'm also waiting for the situation to clear up a bit. I have also been accepted at Maastricht University, so that's another thing to think about :D
albao
Good afternoon guys,

Hey there!
I also was admitted to that LLM just a few days ago!
[quote]Good afternoon guys,

Anyone got admitted to Energy and Climate Law programme at the University of Gronignen?[/quote]

Hey there!
I also was admitted to that LLM just a few days ago!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Groningen, Netherlands 145 Followers 81 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020: Law Schools in Europe

News Oct 29, 2019

Climate Change Buoys Environmental Law LL.M.s

Article Feb 20, 2020

Lawyers need resilience and problem solving skills to cope with the challenges that climate change presents

Top LL.M. Programs for Energy Law

Top List

With an LL.M. in energy law, students can come to terms with the various aspects of the energy field, and get caught up on recent regulatory shifts, economic changes, and the related forces that are continuously affecting the industry.