Leiden Public International Law LLM: Advanced or Regular

ArtK
Hey everyone!

I'm currently working on my PIL LLM Applications and I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to get into the Advanced PIL LLM in Leiden, especially considering the price difference compared to the regular LLM.

Does anyone know what are the exact differences from the regular one?

Also, do you think it will be much harder to qualify for admission to the Advanced LLM?

Pleeease I'd greatly appreciate some insight! Thanks in advance!!
Hey everyone!

I'm currently working on my PIL LLM Applications and I'm trying to decide if it's worth trying to get into the Advanced PIL LLM in Leiden, especially considering the price difference compared to the regular LLM.

Does anyone know what are the exact differences from the regular one?

Also, do you think it will be much harder to qualify for admission to the Advanced LLM?

Pleeease I'd greatly appreciate some insight! Thanks in advance!!
lawman24
I have looked at this LLM as well. It appears its just more courses in the same study period (1 year) and a higher tuition fee for the advanced. Utrecht, Groningen, and Amsterdam all also have PIL LLMs too so theres quite a few options for this programme in Netherlands.
I have looked at this LLM as well. It appears its just more courses in the same study period (1 year) and a higher tuition fee for the advanced. Utrecht, Groningen, and Amsterdam all also have PIL LLMs too so theres quite a few options for this programme in Netherlands.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Leiden, Netherlands 419 Followers 404 Discussions

Related Articles

A Dive Into Public International Law LL.M.s

By B. Xu on Aug 30, 2017

More Articles