Programs at Cornell
- Offered on Cornell Tech's New York City campus.
- Nonprofessional degree program intended for Cornell PhD students and post-doctoral fellows who have no prior legal training.
- Program consists of the curriculum from the first year of Cornell's JD.
- Applicants should be fluent in German
- LL.M. taught in French
- Offered in partnership with the Université Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne.
- Applicants must be fluent in French
- The J.D. / M.LL.P. program is offered jointly by Cornell Law School and Humboldt University in Berlin and will lead to both a J.D. degree and an M.LL.P. degree for enrolled students.
- Both American and German law students are eligible.
- Americans will spend two years at Cornell in the law school's J.D. program and will then complete one year at Humboldt.
News Sep 14 2017
LLM GUIDE posted some news: e-fellows.net to Host an LL.M. Info Event in Frankfurt in December