Programs at NUS
Corporate & Financial Services Law
Intellectual Property & Technology Law
International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
International & Comparative Law
- Tuition rate reflects non-resident rate.
- The specialization in Maritime Law can be completed on a part-time basis.
- Offered in partnership with the East China University of Political Science and Law in Shanghai (China).
- One semester takes place in Singapore and one semester in Shanghai.
- Offered in partnership with the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy.
- Program can be completed in between 1.5 and 2.5 years
Follow Oct 12 2017
Follow Oct 10 2017
Follow Sep 19 2017
Follow Sep 18 2017
Follow Aug 10 2017