Yale LL.M. 2022-2023

Gritjo

Hello

I just thought to create a thread for the Yale LL.M. application for the programme starting 2022-2023.

I sent my application on 1 December 2021.

Any one else who applied to Yale?

Let's use this to update ourselves.

Hello

I just thought to create a thread for the Yale LL.M. application for the programme starting 2022-2023.

I sent my application on 1 December 2021.

Any one else who applied to Yale?

Let's use this to update ourselves.
Gritjo

When does the online status check appear and  when is an application deemed complete?

Any guidance will be appreaciated.

When does the online status check appear and&nbsp; when is an application deemed complete?<br><br>Any guidance will be appreaciated.

Greetings,

U.S. applicant here. I received an email from Yale informing me that my LLM app was complete. 

Greetings,<br><br>U.S. applicant here. I received an email from Yale informing me that my LLM app was complete.&nbsp;
Gritjo

Greetings,

U.S. applicant here. I received an email from Yale informing me that my LLM app was complete. 

I recieved that email today too.

[quote]Greetings,<br><br>U.S. applicant here. I received an email from Yale informing me that my LLM app was complete.&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>I recieved that email today too.

Well, you did ask for "guidance" re: when one's app is deemed complete. I was just responding to your request. The app is deemed complete when the admissions office communicates to the applicant that his/her app is complete. 

Thus, you're welcome.

Well, you did ask for "guidance" re: when one's app is deemed complete. I was just responding to your request. The app is deemed complete when the admissions office communicates to the applicant that his/her app is complete.&nbsp;<br><br>Thus, you're welcome.
Gritjo

Well, you did ask for "guidance" re: when one's app is deemed complete. I was just responding to your request. The app is deemed complete when the admissions office communicates to the applicant that his/her app is complete. 

Thus, you're welcome.

Thanks.

[quote]Well, you did ask for "guidance" re: when one's app is deemed complete. I was just responding to your request. The app is deemed complete when the admissions office communicates to the applicant that his/her app is complete.&nbsp;<br><br>Thus, you're welcome. [/quote]<br><br><br>Thanks.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New Haven, Connecticut 335 Followers 376 Discussions

Hot Discussions