Hi. The following are what we know so far (and as of this posting):
1) No one from this thread group has claimed having been called or contacted. Perhaps we just don't know if applicants outside of this LLM Guide forum/exchange have actually been called already.
2) There have only been postings that the requirements list has gone blank -- either theirs or belonging to someone they know -- but no one has posted that they have actually been called already.
3) The process this year seems to be quite different from the last 2 years.
In the previous 2 years at least, calls were already made roughly on or before February 25, but that doesn't seem to be the case now since no one has shared yet about having been called last week (usually, one or two members of a past forum/exchange would share having been contacted; surely, there should at least be someone here this year who will get the call given the excellent credentials that everyone possesses).
Also, the trend before was when someone's requirements list has gone blank, they would receive the call the following day, which has not happened this year so far (or perhaps we just don't know since there are probably many applicants who are not here in this forum).
4) From the tracker, no one has also indicated that they have already been admitted (save for one member who did, I don't remember the username anymore, but that was removed already).
5) According to someone who recently reached out to the Graduate Programs Office, no calls were supposedly made last week, but that decisions will be made in March.
One with everyone in hoping for a more definitive news in the coming days. Again, the best of luck to all of us.
I am a bit confused... Has anyone been called or not?
[Edited by AMDG2022 on Mar 01, 2022]