Yale letters of recommendation

djskitz0
Hi all,

To those admitted into the Yale LLM program, I keep hearing conflicting advice about the letters of recommendation. I note that the website states that we can provide one professional and one academic, however, on the Yale law blog, it stresses that it should be two, but im unsure if this applies to JD's only.

Look forward to your response :)
Hi all,

To those admitted into the Yale LLM program, I keep hearing conflicting advice about the letters of recommendation. I note that the website states that we can provide one professional and one academic, however, on the Yale law blog, it stresses that it should be two, but im unsure if this applies to JD's only.

Look forward to your response :)
Phoenix
UP to you, the max is 4. I submitted 3, 2 academic and one profession and it got me an offer. Too bad I couldnt afford it. hahah
UP to you, the max is 4. I submitted 3, 2 academic and one profession and it got me an offer. Too bad I couldnt afford it. hahah
Phoenix

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New Haven, Connecticut 265 Followers 353 Discussions