Stanford 2018-19

kiera
Hi - has anyone received the link to application status from Stanford. I got an email from them 2 weeks back that they will let me know the link to check app status - nothing on it as yet. Wanted to know if anyone who has submitted their app has heard anything from them. Many thanks!
Hi - has anyone received the link to application status from Stanford. I got an email from them 2 weeks back that they will let me know the link to check app status - nothing on it as yet. Wanted to know if anyone who has submitted their app has heard anything from them. Many thanks!
kiwi_2017
Not yet, but I don't expect a decision for another two weeks! When did you apply, and did you apply to the Knight-Hennessy scholar program? They've said that decisions for applicants who also applied to the KHS program will be communicated around 19 December.
Not yet, but I don't expect a decision for another two weeks! When did you apply, and did you apply to the Knight-Hennessy scholar program? They've said that decisions for applicants who also applied to the KHS program will be communicated around 19 December.
kiera
thanks for your response kiwi_2017, however I am referring to a response from Stanford stating that the application i submitted is complete (and not the decision, which I understand will come around Feb/march?). No i was not eligible to apply for the Knight-Hennessy program.
I submitted my application on 19 November - ideally the college should have responded sending the link where I can check the completeness of my application. Have you received any such email?
thanks for your response kiwi_2017, however I am referring to a response from Stanford stating that the application i submitted is complete (and not the decision, which I understand will come around Feb/march?). No i was not eligible to apply for the Knight-Hennessy program.
I submitted my application on 19 November - ideally the college should have responded sending the link where I can check the completeness of my application. Have you received any such email?
kiwi_2017
Oh I understand. Yes I received an email the day of / the day after submitting my application that included logon information to check my status.

You can access the link from their website (scroll to the bottom of https://law.stanford.edu/apply/how-to-apply/advanced-degree-application-process/ and click 'Check your status online'). You could try to reset your password through that link, otherwise given you don't necessarily know your logon details, probably best to email the admissions office to request that information.
Oh I understand. Yes I received an email the day of / the day after submitting my application that included logon information to check my status.

You can access the link from their website (scroll to the bottom of https://law.stanford.edu/apply/how-to-apply/advanced-degree-application-process/ and click 'Check your status online'). You could try to reset your password through that link, otherwise given you don't necessarily know your logon details, probably best to email the admissions office to request that information.
edwina

Hi Kiera, i received a link from the office of admission around 2 weeks ago. You should email them if you havent received it by now.
[quote]Hi - has anyone received the link to application status from Stanford. I got an email from them 2 weeks back that they will let me know the link to check app status - nothing on it as yet. Wanted to know if anyone who has submitted their app has heard anything from them. Many thanks![/quote]

Hi Kiera, i received a link from the office of admission around 2 weeks ago. You should email them if you havent received it by now.
kiera
Yes!! Finally got it yesterday. Wonder what took them so late!! :| submitted my application back on 19 Nov. Lol.
Yes!! Finally got it yesterday. Wonder what took them so late!! :| submitted my application back on 19 Nov. Lol.
edwina
it also took them more than 2 weeks to send me the email. I submitted mine on Nov 14.
Anyways, does Stanford apply rolling admission?
it also took them more than 2 weeks to send me the email. I submitted mine on Nov 14.

No, they don't have rolling admissions.
[quote]it also took them more than 2 weeks to send me the email. I submitted mine on Nov 14.
Anyways, does Stanford apply rolling admission? [/quote]

No, they don't have rolling admissions.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Stanford, California 559 Followers 362 Discussions