NYU vs. Berkeley vs. UPenn

Kay0000
Hi, I need a little input. Of course I read about all the universities and had my thoughts. But which one would you prefer? And why?
I have white collar crime background...

Thanks! I appreciate every help that I can get!
Hi, I need a little input. Of course I read about all the universities and had my thoughts. But which one would you prefer? And why?

usallm123

Honestly not sure about the practice area you mentioned. Hoping someone will help with your questions. You should think about eliminating one of them. Personally I will probably think between NYU and UPenn. Maybe NYU but depends on other factors too like scholarship etc which we don't know :)
[quote]Hi, I need a little input. Of course I read about all the universities and had my thoughts. But which one would you prefer? And why?

Thanks! I appreciate every help that I can get![/quote]
Honestly not sure about the practice area you mentioned. Hoping someone will help with your questions. You should think about eliminating one of them. Personally I will probably think between NYU and UPenn. Maybe NYU but depends on other factors too like scholarship etc which we don't know :)

NYU! No doubt! Course offerings are unparalleled, faculty very well known in the field.
[quote]Hi, I need a little input. Of course I read about all the universities and had my thoughts. But which one would you prefer? And why?

Thanks! I appreciate every help that I can get![/quote]

NYU! No doubt! Course offerings are unparalleled, faculty very well known in the field.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1948 Followers 1547 Discussions
Berkeley, California 1155 Followers 558 Discussions
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 793 Followers 471 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2020 - US Law Schools

News Aug 26, 2019

Hot Discussions