Harvard Law LLM 2018-2019

Howdy everyone!

Looked around a bit and haven't found a topic dedicated to the 2018-2019 Harvard applications.

So, how is the preparation going? Anyone have already applied?

For me, just waiting on a last recommender and to finish my PS, and up we go!

Talking about P.S, how are you guys planning to do it?

Best regards!

[Edited by MV20178 on Sep 29, 2017]

Howdy everyone!

Looked around a bit and haven't found a topic dedicated to the 2018-2019 Harvard applications.

So, how is the preparation going? Anyone have already applied?

For me, just waiting on a last recommender and to finish my PS, and up we go!

Talking about P.S, how are you guys planning to do it?

Best regards!
I am preparing the Harvard PS, too. In addition to the PS, it's also required to write separate words on academic interest and career plan. So you don't need write this two parts in your PS.
I am preparing the Harvard PS, too. In addition to the PS, it's also required to write separate words on academic interest and career plan. So you don't need write this two parts in your PS.
Hello.
Are you guys applying through the LCAS or directly through Harvard's application process? Any benefits of choosing one way over the other?
Hello.
Are you guys applying through the LCAS or directly through Harvard's application process? Any benefits of choosing one way over the other?
Hello !

I have just submitted my application. I applied through LSAC (also applying to other schools so it's more convenient).
Hello !

I have just submitted my application. I applied through LSAC (also applying to other schools so it's more convenient).
Hello.

If you are planning to apply to multiple schools, the LSAC system is way more convenient, since you will have to revalidate your transcripts just once.

Hello !

Hello, great to hear you are also applying!
Just one small questions, did you also register Harvard in your LSAC Account?It is not clear if i have to do it on the LSAC side.

[Edited by MV20178 on Oct 02, 2017]

[quote]Hello.
Are you guys applying through the LCAS or directly through Harvard's application process? Any benefits of choosing one way over the other?[/quote]

If you are planning to apply to multiple schools, the LSAC system is way more convenient, since you will have to revalidate your transcripts just once.

[quote]Hello !

I have just submitted my application. I applied through LSAC (also applying to other schools so it's more convenient).[/quote]

Just one small questions, did you also register Harvard in your LSAC Account?It is not clear if i have to do it on the LSAC side.

Hello.

Hello !

Yes I have registered Harvard on the LSAC platform. I'm not exactly sure how it works though as I seem to be unable to get HLS from the "active applications" list to the "completed applications" list, even though I have submitted my application to Harvard and all my transcripts are on file. Also it does not appear that Harvard has requested my transcripts yet. I've emailed LSAC to ask them if everything was normal or if I did something wrong.

[Edited by Sorran Pechird on Oct 02, 2017]

[quote][quote]Hello.
Are you guys applying through the LCAS or directly through Harvard's application process? Any benefits of choosing one way over the other?[/quote]

[quote]Hello !

I have just submitted my application. I applied through LSAC (also applying to other schools so it's more convenient).[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I have registered Harvard on the LSAC platform. I'm not exactly sure how it works though as I seem to be unable to get HLS from the "active applications" list to the "completed applications" list, even though I have submitted my application to Harvard and all my transcripts are on file. Also it does not appear that Harvard has requested my transcripts yet. I've emailed LSAC to ask them if everything was normal or if I did something wrong.
Hello.

Hello !

Hey Sorran, any news on your transcripts?
I've submitted my application in the HLS page, as well as registered harvard in my LSAC Account.
According to HLS website, they should request my transcripts from LSAC around 1 week after the application's submission.

[Edited by MV20178 on Oct 11, 2017]

[quote][quote][quote]Hello.

[quote]Hello !

[/quote]

Yes I have registered Harvard on the LSAC platform. I'm not exactly sure how it works though as I seem to be unable to get HLS from the "active applications" list to the "completed applications" list, even though I have submitted my application to Harvard and all my transcripts are on file. Also it does not appear that Harvard has requested my transcripts yet. I've emailed LSAC to ask them if everything was normal or if I did something wrong.[/quote]

Hey Sorran, any news on your transcripts?
I've submitted my application in the HLS page, as well as registered harvard in my LSAC Account.
According to HLS website, they should request my transcripts from LSAC around 1 week after the application's submission.
Hello MV20178 !

Yes they successfully requested all my LSAC documents after I emailed them! Everything's good now. All my applications are in the "completed applications" list on the platform.

[Edited by Sorran Pechird on Oct 13, 2017]

Hello MV20178 !

Yes they successfully requested all my LSAC documents after I emailed them! Everything's good now. All my applications are in the "completed applications" list on the platform.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 842 Followers 818 Discussions