Harvard Law LLM 2018-2019

algernon

Thank you so much for your helpful advice! :)

JJM5, don`t worry.
I`ve also submitted my transcripts/TOELF through LSAC and had the same issue. However, the Admissions Office processed my documents a few days ago. Everything is complete im my application at this moment.
Just a small detail, while my application indicated that my transcripts and TOELF were missing, it did show my "LSAC documents" as requested and received.

Good luck to you!

Many thanks! :) Good luck! :)

I am having the same issue... Someone else who still does not see the transcripts and TOEFL reports marked as "received" even though the LSAC report has been "received"?

Thanks!
[quote][quote][quote][quote][quote]Does anybody face the following problem: My status page says that Harvard has already received my LSAC report. However, the Transcripts sections say "Awaiting".

Do you think that will be a problem?[/quote]

I recommend that you don't write to them. This was contained in their email acknowledging receipt of the application:

LSAC CAS users: Your LSAC Report likely will be marked as received on your checklist long before your transcripts (and TOEFL score, if applicable) can be processed and individually marked as received. If your LSAC Report has been marked as received, you should not contact the Graduate Program to ask why your transcript or TOEFL scores have not been marked as received.[/quote]

Thank you so much for your helpful advice! :)[/quote]

JJM5, don`t worry.
I`ve also submitted my transcripts/TOELF through LSAC and had the same issue. However, the Admissions Office processed my documents a few days ago. Everything is complete im my application at this moment.
Just a small detail, while my application indicated that my transcripts and TOELF were missing, it did show my "LSAC documents" as requested and received.

Good luck to you![/quote]

Many thanks! :) Good luck! :)[/quote]

I am having the same issue... Someone else who still does not see the transcripts and TOEFL reports marked as "received" even though the LSAC report has been "received"?

Thanks!
algernon
Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation!
Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation!
tepp90

I was having the same issue with my transcripts (though the LSAC Report was marked as received). However, this changed at the beginning of January, when my transcripts were also marked as received. It's just a matter of waiting I guess!

[Edited by tepp90 on Jan 15, 2018]

[quote]Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation![/quote]

I was having the same issue with my transcripts (though the LSAC Report was marked as received). However, this changed at the beginning of January, when my transcripts were also marked as received. It's just a matter of waiting I guess!
kiwi_2017

My transcripts were marked as received today! Like you've said, it is just a matter of waiting. And realistically, the date your transcripts are marked as received doesn't have any impact on the speed in which a decision is communicated (though it is comforting to know that your application is being looked at).
[quote][quote]Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation![/quote]

I was having the same issue with my transcripts (though the LSAC Report was marked as received). However, this changed at the beginning of January, when my transcripts were also marked as received. It's just a matter of waiting I guess! [/quote]

My transcripts were marked as received today! Like you've said, it is just a matter of waiting. And realistically, the date your transcripts are marked as received doesn't have any impact on the speed in which a decision is communicated (though it is comforting to know that your application is being looked at).
algernon

Hi Kiwi, thank you for the information. Can I ask you when did you submit your application? I believe they are reviewing the trascripts on a rolling basis...
[quote][quote][quote]Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation![/quote]

I was having the same issue with my transcripts (though the LSAC Report was marked as received). However, this changed at the beginning of January, when my transcripts were also marked as received. It's just a matter of waiting I guess! [/quote]

My transcripts were marked as received today! Like you've said, it is just a matter of waiting. And realistically, the date your transcripts are marked as received doesn't have any impact on the speed in which a decision is communicated (though it is comforting to know that your application is being looked at). [/quote]

Hi Kiwi, thank you for the information. Can I ask you when did you submit your application? I believe they are reviewing the trascripts on a rolling basis...
kiwi_2017

Hi algernon, I applied on 27 November.
[quote][quote][quote][quote]Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation![/quote]

My transcripts were marked as received today! Like you've said, it is just a matter of waiting. And realistically, the date your transcripts are marked as received doesn't have any impact on the speed in which a decision is communicated (though it is comforting to know that your application is being looked at). [/quote]

Hi Kiwi, thank you for the information. Can I ask you when did you submit your application? I believe they are reviewing the trascripts on a rolling basis...[/quote]

Hi algernon, I applied on 27 November.
MV20178

I don't think that they are reviewing on a rolling basis.
I applied after kiwi_2017 (roughly 8 hours prior to the deadline) and everything was marked as "received" (LSAC, Transcripts and TOELF) since December 28.
[quote][quote][quote][quote]Yeah, I know.. just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the only one.. Thanks for the confirmation![/quote]

Hi Kiwi, thank you for the information. Can I ask you when did you submit your application? I believe they are reviewing the trascripts on a rolling basis...[/quote]

I don't think that they are reviewing on a rolling basis.
I applied after kiwi_2017 (roughly 8 hours prior to the deadline) and everything was marked as "received" (LSAC, Transcripts and TOELF) since December 28.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, Massachusetts 862 Followers 822 Discussions

Hot Discussions