Columbia LLM | 2019-2020 Applicants

Who was able to get their Columbia app in for early review? Not me! :)

In any case we can discuss here.

Columbia LLM or bust!
Who was able to get their Columbia app in for early review? Not me! :)

In any case we can discuss here.

Columbia LLM or bust!
Rojul
I managed to send mine for early review - but I have read somewhere on this forum that most early review applications are deferred to regular anyway... we'll see!
I managed to send mine for early review - but I have read somewhere on this forum that most early review applications are deferred to regular anyway... we'll see!
BUV_90
Checking in! Does anybody know when the early review decisions typically come in? I was looking through old posts and it seems like early December is common, but anybody have any up-to-date info?

Good luck to everybody!
Checking in! Does anybody know when the early review decisions typically come in? I was looking through old posts and it seems like early December is common, but anybody have any up-to-date info?

Good luck to everybody!
jsd

Good luck to everybody!

Mid-to-late December.
[quote]Checking in! Does anybody know when the early review decisions typically come in? I was looking through old posts and it seems like early December is common, but anybody have any up-to-date info?

Good luck to everybody![/quote]

Mid-to-late December.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

New York City, New York 1141 Followers 962 Discussions