Berkeley Traditional Track 2021/2022

M07

Hi all!
Has anyone received a confirmation email including a link to the applicant status online from Berkeley? I applied a few weeks ago but I have not received it yet. I wrote them an email but they have not responded yet.

Hi all!
Has anyone received a confirmation email including a link to the applicant status online from Berkeley? I applied a few weeks ago but I have not received it yet. I wrote them an email but they have not responded yet.

Yes, I did. The confirmation e-mail ended up in my junk e-mail folder, so you might want to check your junk e-mail folder as well. 

[Edited by ClausulaRebusSicStantibus on Nov 13, 2020]

Yes, I did. The confirmation e-mail ended up in my junk e-mail folder, so you might want to check your junk e-mail folder as well. 
M07

Duly noted, thanks!

Duly noted, thanks!
kmb

In terms of the application status-- did you have issues? I have two requirements missing, but I don't understand why. (The Binding Early Decision Certfication-- which I signed via docusign. And most bizarrely the LSAT Score-- but they acknowledge having my CAS report which should include all reportable scores??)

Any ideas?

[Edited by kmb on Nov 16, 2020]

In terms of the application status-- did you have issues? I have two requirements missing, but I don't understand why. (The Binding Early Decision Certfication-- which I signed via docusign. And most bizarrely the LSAT Score-- but they acknowledge having my CAS report which should include all reportable scores??)<br><br>Any ideas?
M07

No idea... I finally received a confirmation email saying  that they received my application and that I will be informed of a decision in March 2021, but I still don’t have a link to check the applicant status.

No idea... I finally received a confirmation email saying &nbsp;that they received my application and that I will be informed of a decision in March 2021, but I still don’t have a link to check the applicant status.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Berkeley, California 1176 Followers 568 Discussions

Other Related Content

LL.M. Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 - US Law Schools

News Aug 31, 2020