LLM in Europe or where?

Tnyk
Tnyk
Anyone? I might not be able to take IELTS, so UK will be out most likely. So I think I will prefer Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden and Denmark. Also ILF is interesting.
Anyone? I might not be able to take IELTS, so UK will be out most likely. So I think I will prefer Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden and Denmark. Also ILF is interesting.
joeld
Tnyk,

First of all, I work for Uppsala and thus perhaps biased. But I still want to ask you, given the importance of a careful cost-benefit analysis, whether you are an EU citizen? If so, then the LLM is free in Sweden and perhaps elsewhere. In general I think the difference between your options is not that big and more a matter of what you choose to do with your time.

Joel
Tnyk,

First of all, I work for Uppsala and thus perhaps biased. But I still want to ask you, given the importance of a careful cost-benefit analysis, whether you are an EU citizen? If so, then the LLM is free in Sweden and perhaps elsewhere. In general I think the difference between your options is not that big and more a matter of what you choose to do with your time.

Joel
Tnyk
Tnyk,

Joel

Yes Joel, I'm EU citizen. It's true that for EU citizens, most of studies are free, or at least with lower costs. Thanks for you time och hoppas vi ses i Uppsala!
<blockquote>Tnyk,

Joel</blockquote>
Yes Joel, I'm EU citizen. It's true that for EU citizens, most of studies are free, or at least with lower costs. Thanks for you time och hoppas vi ses i Uppsala!
Hello beatrizlopez, you might want to check out this link: http://www.scholars4dev.com/9794/the-uppsala-university-ipk-scholarships-for-international-students/
Hello beatrizlopez, you might want to check out this link: http://www.scholars4dev.com/9794/the-uppsala-university-ipk-scholarships-for-international-students/
joeld
Hi Beatrizlopez, the fee is more or less the same as other European master degrees in law. But as posted by Stellamadison, there are several scholarhips available. Another one, if you're interested in the program in Investment Treaty Arbitration, is sponsored by the Swedish Association of Arbitration.

Joel
Hi Beatrizlopez, the fee is more or less the same as other European master degrees in law. But as posted by Stellamadison, there are several scholarhips available. Another one, if you're interested in the program in Investment Treaty Arbitration, is sponsored by the Swedish Association of Arbitration.

Joel

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Dublin, Ireland 98 Followers 79 Discussions
Dublin, Ireland 38 Followers 17 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 785 Followers 798 Discussions
Uppsala, Sweden 39 Followers 18 Discussions
Lund, Sweden 110 Followers 81 Discussions
London, United Kingdom 74 Followers 144 Discussions
Glasgow, United Kingdom 154 Followers 119 Discussions
Belfast, United Kingdom 22 Followers 31 Discussions
Leiden, Netherlands 509 Followers 455 Discussions
Tilburg, Netherlands 202 Followers 164 Discussions
Amsterdam, Netherlands 17 Followers 9 Discussions
Frankfurt am Main, Germany 160 Followers 98 Discussions

Related Articles

The LL.M. in Finance and Banking Law

Jun 01, 2009

With no bull market in sight, does a specialized finance LL.M. still make sense?

The LL.M. in Taxation and International Taxation

Oct 20, 2008

Some of the top European and US tax programs, and what they offer

More Articles

Hot Discussions