LLM Cambridge 2020-2021

Status changed to GAO on Mar 5, received a conditional offer on Mar 13. Good luck guys!!

Still haven't received the formal offer email even though it's been more than 48 hours since my status changed to Conditional Offer Made... Should I be concerned? Does anyone else have similar experiences?

I don't think you should, my email took 10 days as from status change, I believe you are around the same time :)
Don't worry.

Thanks Tae7 and llmllm2020!! I'll be patient then haha
I'd like to join the WhatsApp group as well if there's one!!

[quote][quote][quote]Status changed to GAO on Mar 5, received a conditional offer on Mar 13. Good luck guys!! [/quote]

Still haven't received the formal offer email even though it's been more than 48 hours since my status changed to Conditional Offer Made... Should I be concerned? Does anyone else have similar experiences? [/quote]

I don't think you should, my email took 10 days as from status change, I believe you are around the same time :)
Don't worry.[/quote]

Thanks Tae7 and llmllm2020!! I'll be patient then haha
I'd like to join the WhatsApp group as well if there's one!!
Gee01

Hi guys. I received a conditional offer March 11. I'd love to join the WhatsApp group also.

Hi guys. I received a conditional offer March 11. I'd love to join the WhatsApp group also.
NLLM14

Me too, please.

[quote]Hi guys. I received a conditional offer March 11. I'd love to join the WhatsApp group also. [/quote]

Me too, please.
LG 007

If there is a Whattsapp group I would also love to join :)

krllm

same here!

[quote]If there is a Whattsapp group I would also love to join :) [/quote]

same here!
BR7

Just received an update that I've been unsuccessful at my first choice college :( Would love to join a Whatsapp group also!

Just received an update that I've been unsuccessful at my first choice college :( Would love to join a Whatsapp group also!
BACA

Was this by email?

[quote]Just received an update that I've been unsuccessful at my first choice college :( Would love to join a Whatsapp group also! [/quote]

Was this by email?

same here!

Same here :)

[quote][quote]If there is a Whattsapp group I would also love to join :) [/quote]

same here![/quote]

Same here :)
BR7

Was this by email?

No just through the portal!

[quote][quote]Just received an update that I've been unsuccessful at my first choice college :( Would love to join a Whatsapp group also! [/quote]

Was this by email?[/quote]

No just through the portal!
M.lus

When do we have to accept our offers by?

When do we have to accept our offers by?
ellenm

would also like to join the WhatsApp pls!

Tae7

Am I the only one who did an open application re colleges?

Am I the only one who did an open application re colleges?
F_Cvl

Hi everyone! I have been following your posts, and although I did not post myself I was suffering with you during the days we were waiting for the results of our applications.
I hold an offer from St Edmunds College. Re colleges, I did an open application. I kind of regret the fact that it is a bit far from most colleges and the Law Faculty. Do you think there is something I can do to try to be in a college closer to the faculty? Is there someone else in a similar position?
Thank you.

Hey! I am afraid you can only change colleges if (i) you have been offered a scholarship by another college or (ii) if you have special needs that cannot be accommodated by the college which picked you.

Sure, St Ed's isn't the prettiest nor the most ideally located college, but the graduate community is great (there are usually a lot of LLMs in that college) and food is amazing (if it is of any comfort). Cambridge is tiny so if you buy a bike, you'll reach the Fac in 10 mins.

[quote]Hi everyone! I have been following your posts, and although I did not post myself I was suffering with you during the days we were waiting for the results of our applications.
I hold an offer from St Edmunds College. Re colleges, I did an open application. I kind of regret the fact that it is a bit far from most colleges and the Law Faculty. Do you think there is something I can do to try to be in a college closer to the faculty? Is there someone else in a similar position?
Thank you.[/quote]

Hey! I am afraid you can only change colleges if (i) you have been offered a scholarship by another college or (ii) if you have special needs that cannot be accommodated by the college which picked you.

Sure, St Ed's isn't the prettiest nor the most ideally located college, but the graduate community is great (there are usually a lot of LLMs in that college) and food is amazing (if it is of any comfort). Cambridge is tiny so if you buy a bike, you'll reach the Fac in 10 mins.

Me too!

About the people who have heard back from colleges, when did you receive the admission letter? I am trying to see if there's a fixed pattern.

Thanks

[quote]would also like to join the WhatsApp pls![/quote]
Me too!

About the people who have heard back from colleges, when did you receive the admission letter? I am trying to see if there's a fixed pattern.

Thanks
Tae7

Hi everyone! I have been following your posts, and although I did not post myself I was suffering with you during the days we were waiting for the results of our applications.
Thank you.

Thank you F_Cvl.
If there is someone in the same situation please let me know guys.

[quote][quote]Hi everyone! I have been following your posts, and although I did not post myself I was suffering with you during the days we were waiting for the results of our applications.
Thank you.[/quote]

Sure, St Ed's isn't the prettiest nor the most ideally located college, but the graduate community is great (there are usually a lot of LLMs in that college) and food is amazing (if it is of any comfort). Cambridge is tiny so if you buy a bike, you'll reach the Fac in 10 mins.[/quote]

Thank you F_Cvl.
If there is someone in the same situation please let me know guys.
Tae7

Me too!

Thanks

Four days ago.

[quote][quote]would also like to join the WhatsApp pls![/quote]
Me too!

Thanks[/quote]

Four days ago.

Received an email with a conditional offer today. : )

Received an email with a conditional offer today. : )
Lallm

I’d like to join the whatsapp as well!

I’d like to join the whatsapp as well!
charlie89

I’d like to join WhatsApp too pls :)

I’d like to join WhatsApp too pls :)
Skk

Please add me to the WhatsApp group, too. Thanks

Please add me to the WhatsApp group, too. Thanks

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 723 Followers 714 Discussions