LLM Cambridge 2020-2021

Django
Hello everyone !

Does anyone know if the principle "first arrived, first served" applies when it comes to the submission of applications to the LLM in international law at the University of Cambridge ? I know that the applications start on the 2nd of September up to the 3rd of December 2019. However, I didn't take the IELTS exam yet. There are apparently a thousand applications available and 170 people will then be selected. My question is: will it be possible to submit an application even if more than a thousand of people submitted their own application?

Thank you very much for your kind answer !
Hello everyone !

Does anyone know if the principle "first arrived, first served" applies when it comes to the submission of applications to the LLM in international law at the University of Cambridge ? I know that the applications start on the 2nd of September up to the 3rd of December 2019. However, I didn't take the IELTS exam yet. There are apparently a thousand applications available and 170 people will then be selected. My question is: will it be possible to submit an application even if more than a thousand of people submitted their own application?

Hello everyone !

No, only for LSE. Cambridge does not have that principle. :D
[quote]Hello everyone !

Thank you very much for your kind answer ![/quote]

No, only for LSE. Cambridge does not have that principle. :D
Hello!

I am applying to the LLM at Cambridge!

Do you guys think I have any chance to get into any of these courses? I am from a Peruvian university and here is some about me.

- Top 5% of my class (ranked 1st out of 115).
- Participation in six moots (reaching semi-finals in two, finals in one, and winning one on investment law)
- Two publications (one book review, and one co-authored publication in a Scopus journal)
- One forthcoming publication in English (hopefully in January 2020 in Transational Dispute Management)
- An specialized course on international arbitration in America (ranked 2nd)
- Experience as assistant teacher in jurisprudence and constitutional law.
- Editorial Board Member of a quite recently formed journal in Australia.
- IELTS Band 8.5

Good luck to all of you!
Hello!

I am applying to the LLM at Cambridge!

Do you guys think I have any chance to get into any of these courses? I am from a Peruvian university and here is some about me.

- Top 5% of my class (ranked 1st out of 115).
- Participation in six moots (reaching semi-finals in two, finals in one, and winning one on investment law)
- Two publications (one book review, and one co-authored publication in a Scopus journal)
- One forthcoming publication in English (hopefully in January 2020 in Transational Dispute Management)
- An specialized course on international arbitration in America (ranked 2nd)
- Experience as assistant teacher in jurisprudence and constitutional law.
- Editorial Board Member of a quite recently formed journal in Australia.
- IELTS Band 8.5

Good luck to all of you!

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Cambridge, United Kingdom 682 Followers 706 Discussions