Hi, regarding condition No. 2: does this means that you submitted your application without any English proficiency evidence?
Thanks in advance!
I am wondering what kind of academic condition will Cambridge typically attach to final-year undergraduates. For other LLM programs, it seems that "graduating with a first" will suffice. However, I have seen some older threads suggesting that Cambridge LLM will require a specific grade for the final year/term alone?
If it helps, my conditions last year were the following:
1) Academic: Graduate from my Bachelor's Degree with a final grade of at least 8/10 or Good, Goed;
2) Language: Take the IELTS and achieve a minimum overall score of 7.5, with at least 7.0 in each element;
3) Other: I had a non-academic condition regarding one of my references;
4) Prev. Visa: Upload a scanned copy of all previous UK visas used for study and any current UK visa in any immigration category;
5) Passport: Upload a scanned copy of my current passport;
6) Accept: Accept or decline their offer of admission via the link "accept/decline offer" found on my Self-Service page;
7) Finance: Complete, sign and upload a Financial Undertaking Form;
8) College: Wait for one of the Cambridge Colleges to offer membership.
Also to the lot, I think that's why it takes quite a bit of time once we get to the PAO stage - because every person's offer entails different conditions, and the PAO is to tailor it as such :)