Best of luck with the outcome and that of Cambridge if you are still waiting, though would I be right in presuming that the BCL is your first choice?
Yes, BCL would be my first choice. And yes, I'm still waiting to hear back from Cambridge. In the event of neither making an offer, I'll be off to UCL where I have a 'back-up' offer
How about you? Is the BCL your first choice? (I saw that you already have a Cambridge offer, well done),