LLM Vs. MA and MSc in Human Rights

mnoor1234
Hi

I finished my BA,LLB in 2017 and have been working under a judge for a year.

I've been thinking of applying for a master's but am confused between applying for the MA in Human Rights, MSc in Human Rights and and LLM offered at LSE.

Can someone advise me on what the difference between these three programmes are and the implications each has?
Hi

I finished my BA,LLB in 2017 and have been working under a judge for a year.

I've been thinking of applying for a master's but am confused between applying for the MA in Human Rights, MSc in Human Rights and and LLM offered at LSE.

Can someone advise me on what the difference between these three programmes are and the implications each has?
chicken so...
For the two LSE programs - MSc and LLM: for the LLM will be more law-focused and as such requires you to have an undergraduate degree in law.

The MSc will be less law-oriented and is open to candidates from law and social sciences backgrounds.
For the two LSE programs - MSc and LLM: for the LLM will be more law-focused and as such requires you to have an undergraduate degree in law.

The MSc will be less law-oriented and is open to candidates from law and social sciences backgrounds.

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

London, United Kingdom 582 Followers 857 Discussions

Related Top 10 Lists

More Top 10 Lists