Leiden/Utrecht/Amsterdam 2023 applications.

Hi,
Creating a thread for all LLM applicants applying to Leiden, Utrecht and Amsterdam. I'm applying for the Public International Law program.

How are your applications coming along? :)

Hi,
Creating a thread for all LLM applicants applying to Leiden, Utrecht and Amsterdam. I'm applying for the Public International Law program.

How are your applications coming along? :)
nursd

Hello,
I also will be applying to Utrecht and Lieden. I hope we can make it !
Good luck along the way!

Hello,<br>I also will be applying to Utrecht and Lieden. I hope we can make it !<br>Good luck along the way!<br><br>

Are you all applying in the early birds deadline (15 January)?

Are you all applying in the early birds deadline (15 January)?<div><br></div><div>
</div>

Hey I am applying to Leiden PIL LLM program too.  

Do you know how long this program will be under consideration? 

Hey I am applying to Leiden PIL LLM program too.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>Do you know how long this program will be under consideration?&nbsp;

@chelsea345 they will get back within 6 weeks or so. 
Which one are you applying to? PIL or Advanced PIL? 

@chelsea345 they will get back within 6 weeks or so.&nbsp;<br>Which one are you applying to? PIL or Advanced PIL?&nbsp;

@chelsea345 they will get back within 6 weeks or so. 
Which one are you applying to? PIL or Advanced PIL? 

Advanced PIL. But I heard some applicants of other LLM programs had known the final result within one month (some even within one week) ...I am wondering whether I can know the decision earlier than that posted on the website...

[quote]@chelsea345 they will get back within 6 weeks or so.&nbsp;<br>Which one are you applying to? PIL or Advanced PIL?&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>Advanced PIL. But I heard some applicants of other LLM programs had known the final result within one month (some even within one week) ...I am wondering whether I can know the decision earlier than that posted on the website...

No idea about that. Honestly, no one can tell you that - including admissions committee. Best to wait. I understand the waiting period kills. I'll be in the same boat in about 2 weeks, if that's any relief. :)

No idea about that. Honestly, no one can tell you that - including admissions committee. Best to wait. I understand the waiting period kills. I'll be in the same boat in about 2 weeks, if that's any relief. :)<br><br>

No idea about that. Honestly, no one can tell you that - including admissions committee. Best to wait. I understand the waiting period kills. I'll be in the same boat in about 2 weeks, if that's any relief. :)

OHHHH thank you for your reply... I have been waiting for the decision for 3 weeks, and today I got an offer from another school asking for a great amount of deposit amount within 2 weeks... I do not know what to do next, but honestly I want to wait for the decision of Leiden...

[quote]No idea about that. Honestly, no one can tell you that - including admissions committee. Best to wait. I understand the waiting period kills. I'll be in the same boat in about 2 weeks, if that's any relief. :)<br><br> [/quote]<br><br>OHHHH thank you for your reply... I have been waiting for the decision for 3 weeks, and today I got an offer from another school asking for a great amount of deposit amount within 2 weeks... I do not know what to do next, but honestly I want to wait for the decision of Leiden...<div><br></div><div>
</div><div>
</div>

Classic dilemma that every applicant faces. Really can't help you there. But you could possibly help me when I go through something similar in the coming weeks. :) 

Classic dilemma that every applicant faces. Really can't help you there. But you could possibly help me when I go through something similar in the coming weeks. :)&nbsp;

Classic dilemma that every applicant faces. Really can't help you there. But you could possibly help me when I go through something similar in the coming weeks. :) 

HAHA glad to do so.

[quote]Classic dilemma that every applicant faces. Really can't help you there. But you could possibly help me when I go through something similar in the coming weeks. :)&nbsp; [/quote]<br><br>HAHA glad to do so.
Ed Chang

Hi,
I am also applying to Leiden’s PIL LLM. Last year, I was admitted to those three law schools you mentioned, but I chose to have a gap year. My friend told me Leiden hasn’t issue any decision for regular PIL this year.

I submitted my application for UU in mid October last year, and received the decision on 6 December. As for Leiden, I was applying for the advance LLM in ICL in the first place, and got the rejection letter after two months in mid February. Two weeks later, I got the acceptance of the regular course of PIL. The decision of Amsterdam law school had not been made until April.

Hope my information could be helpful.Good luck for us all!1f44d1f44f

Hi,<br>I am also applying to Leiden’s PIL LLM. Last year, I was admitted to those three law schools you mentioned, but I chose to have a gap year. My friend told me Leiden hasn’t issue any decision for regular PIL this year.<br><br>I submitted my application for UU in mid October last year, and received the decision on 6 December. As for Leiden, I was applying for the advance LLM in ICL in the first place, and got the rejection letter after two months in mid February. Two weeks later, I got the acceptance of&nbsp;the regular course of PIL. The decision of Amsterdam law school had not been made until April.<br><br>Hope my information could be helpful.Good luck for us all!:thumbsup::clap:

Reply to Post

Related Law Schools

Utrecht, Netherlands 158 Followers 157 Discussions
Leiden, Netherlands 646 Followers 528 Discussions
Amsterdam, Netherlands 376 Followers 194 Discussions

Other Related Content

Twelve Law Schools to Hold a Virtual LL.M. Application Event

News Feb 15, 2022

LL.M.s in the Netherlands: Getting International Perspective in the Home of the ICC and the Peace Palace

Article Feb 20, 2017

With the softening of a law making it easier for international students to get work experience while they study, the Netherlands has become an even more attractive country to study law.